1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicabi Enfant Discussion

Jan 31, 2020

1. I haven't bought one yet but I might buy one in the future. I really like the childlike bodies and my favourite sculpt is Twinkle Twinkle. What is your favourite sculpt? What do you think of the quality of these dolls and the accessories Chicabi sells for them? What other clothing brands fit Chicabi enfants? Have you ever made a hybrid using another company's body?
      Enfant - Doll

2. I am thinking to buy Chicabi Bora(bebe line).
      About the resin quality, I don't really bother bcuz I saw some of videos about Chicabi dolls on youtube, as well as checking out BJD owners' IG account that own Chicabi dolls. The resin quality seems good to me.

Chicabi Enfant height is 40cm, which is 1/4 scale, or MSD.

Some doll brands do have clothes as well: TTY, Leekeworld, Luts, Little Monica, etc... or Taobao

3. I love Chicabi dolls, and you don't really see them in the Western community, I would love to see more pictures. Thank you for making a thread. Twinkle Twinkie is one of my favourites, she reminds me of the Volks discontinued F07. I hope you decide to get her!!

4. Ah I wish there were more Chicabi in North America. I just got my first yosd Bebe Latte Minette and she's just so charming. The resin is lovely and she poses really well despite being single jointed. I'm already wanting another in Ginger resin and probably another in 30cm option.

5. I'm surprised this thread is so dead! These girls are so cute! I just found them rather recently and they seem like they have a pretty good presence in Korea since their cafe/shop is so full and cute. I'd go nuts if I got to go in there!

My favorite so far is enfant kitty but gosh, all of them are so cute. I would have guessed there'd be a lot more chicabi girls out there but maybe they're just perfectly up my (our!) alley and not the average English speaking doll collector.

6. Not technically enfant, but I really kinda want Melody, who is a mini (41cm) doll. I think she's pretty new? Only visible on the Korean site, not on the English one. Maybe once the holidays are over I'll email them.
      It's totally impossible to find anything about this brand overseas, I'm not even sure if I could order this doll.

7. Any ChicaBi fans hiding around here?! :XD:

I knew about ChicaBi since they were still called Chica Bonita. I've finally pulled the trigger on getting a ChicaBi doll. I went back and forth between a few sculpts and finally ordered Winnie Baby :whee: I'm so stoked! It's a shame there doesn't seem to be hardly any ChicaBi owners posting here so I guess I'll just have to spam my girl when she arrives.

8. Please do!!! I love chicabi though I don't have one myself. They only seem to be posted in Korean speaking areas of the internet, which is a huge shame!

9. I just got a tracking number for my Winnie Baby! :dance Yee-haw, that was fast :aeyepop: I only adopted her 2 weeks ago!

10. I'm looking forward to one day having an Enfant of my own! I adore them and am a big (lol) fan of Big Babies besides.

11. Congratz to you!! Can i see a picture of her? I'm in love with Winnie sculpt but it's so hard to find pictures from other owner T T

12. Sorry, I saw your post ages ago, but I forgot to take the photos until now :sweat:sweat
      Here she is, I am no photographer, so I hope you can understand, she's so much more darling in life :D:D I absolutely adore her!!!! She is wearing chicabi eyes and wig too, they are wonderful quality.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

I would love to get an Enfant as well, I have had my eye on Twinkle Twinkie, but I am holding out hope that a girl like the new Happy Dream Chuping will manifest in Enfant form :chibi