1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

chubi Feedback

Jan 17, 2008

1. Feedback thread for me \o/
      If you've bought somethig from me or sold me somethig.. Leave a comment ^^
    2. We are happy to be the first. Our transaction with chubi was great. Quick with payment and great communication. A real sweetie to deal with! Thanks so much.
    3. very fast payment, great communication, recommended :]
    4. Really quick payment and awesome communication!

She's so sweet and friendly!! <33

Would do business with her again~
    5. I sold some boots to Chubi. She was very easy to deal with and everything wen very smoothly!
    6. Whee thanks everyone ^_^~ I'm glad to deal with you all ;D
    7. Chubi bought doll heart shoes from me XD she's really nice and we had a great transaction! she's really a great person to deal with :D recommend >w<b!!!!!
    8. Sold to Chubi. Flawless transaction, very friendly buyer. Would recommend her to anyone! Thank you very much!
    9. I had a great transaction with chubi.
      prompt payment & great communication!
      lovely buyer!!!! highly recommend!!!!!!!
      Thanks, chubi~~ *^_^*
    10. Thank you, guys |D~ <3
    11. chubi bought some plaid pants and a Transformer hoodie from us. Another great transaction. Still just as sweet as ever. :) Thanks so much!!
    12. Chubi bought a DZ blue MSD wig from me. Fast payment, excellent transaction! :D Thanks!
    13. Chubi bought a head from me. Fast communication and payment. Thank you!! :)
    14. i sold a SD10 body to chubi. she is really sweet and kind to communicate. very lovely person to deal with, highly recommend:)
    15. this is the second time i sold a BJD head to chubi. she is very nice to deal with. another perfact transaction here. thank you very much:)
    16. I sold clothing items to Chubi and our transaction was super! She paid quickly and told me when the items arrived :D
      Great transaction!
    17. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v
    18. Just received a body from Chubi!! I'm totally satisfied, perfect body and shipping.
      Many thanks Chubi for this great transaction and for kind communication too!
      Maybe to another time!
    19. I bought some clothes with Chubi, and totally recommend her!
      she ships fast and is a sweetie!

thank you ;0;
    20. I sold some eyes to chubi and it was a lovely, friendly transaction. She even let me know when they arrived. :) Definitely a recommended buyer!