1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Circus Kane Dolls

Dec 19, 2012

1. I got a tracking number for Iracebeth!

2. First, congratulations to everyone who is waiting for a doll !!!

I can't wait to see all these beauties here, specially your Iracebeth Kanozzle and Bridget !!!
      I missed this one, so I rely on everybody here to show yours ;)...

As for me, my Ettie is on a plane, at home in few days :aheartbea:aheartbea...

I'm also waiting for Nexeven...

And speaking about Nexeven : Preorder will close sunday !

So if (as myself ;)) you don't want to miss this work of art, just send a mail to Nefer : [email protected]
      As usual, you know she's really accommodating, so don't hesitate to contact her ;).

I hope Nexeven will invade DoA LOLOL !

3. lucky you BONE ;)

I'm so impatient for Iracebeth, I dream about this doll 2 times!!!!

BONE: I'm lorrainebmcfly also ;)

4. I just ordered Nexeven. She'll be my first Nefer Kane doll. She's just about the same size as my Sleetwealth Briar, which is one of my favorites. so IF Nexeven wears clothes and wants to look human (which I doubt), we're set! I think she's wonderful.

5. This Iracebeth is so lovely. I really like Nefer's face-up...

in my personal experience, CK dolls rarely want wigs or clothes. It seems a shame to cover up their amazing body blushing when Nefer has done it herself, she really makes them look like precious works of art.

quick question: is Iracebeth really considered a tiny? I was thinking she was a small MSD...

6. MOUSETAIL: I agree with you; I have Suzy and Aleah, both naked and without wig^^

Iracebeth is a small MSD, she mesures 37cm; between 14 and 15".

7. Thank you Bridget! Here is my Iracebeth the Dragon Tamer with her pet dragon then:

[​IMG]

Her face-up and body blushing is by Nefer; I just love that rose tattoo on her leg!

8. Anita, exactly my reason for ordering Nexeven! My Briar is one of my favorite dolls and I'm always looking for others of similar size as companions. I'm sure she won't mind a pal that's ...erm... not quite human.

9. wow great photo!!!

10. Oups, my mistake.... I saw on Nefer's website that she was 34 cm tall, and as Mini starts at 35cm, I though she was a Tiny....

But, if she's 37cm, then as Bridget said, she's a Mini...

So : Hi Lorraine ;) !!!!

And thank you for your picture !!!!!!
      She is so.... well, so just perfect
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      The "texture" of the make-up, the colors (with the blue which remind her eyes... gniiiii !!!)

Nefer's make-up are incredible !!!

Mousetail : your picture is really great !!! Thank you for sharing
      :aheartbea:aheartbea

11. 34 cm? I've made a mistake! so she's a tiny, right?

and BONE; Nefer's face up are incredible!!!! I will have mine monday!!!

12. Bridget : And I will have my Ettie (the one with freckles, scratches, beauty spots, piercing...) this week too !!! Tuesday I hope :aheartbea...
      Now, all my future CK dolls will have a face-up by Nefer herself, for sure !!! :aheartbea

(If Iracebeth is really 34 cm, yes she's a Tiny since here in DoA Minis start at 35 cm... If she's 37cm, she's a Mini ;))

So well : good "wait", I wish you will have your beauty tomorrow then !!! :aheartbea

13. I thought she was msd too! Now I really can't wait to get my girl...I hope customs releases her soon!!
      By the way what is steel wealth briar?

14. Sleetwealth Briar. A doll from Anita Collins, Sleetwealth Studios. She's 36cm. But not a fantasy doll. There's a DoA thread here. She's not available anymore except on secondhand market.

15. I found Nefer's original posting where she first announced Iracebeth. It says "She is about 34/37cm ( but final size will be precisely published after the first resin sample arrives)" :) We might just have to use measuring tape to settle this dispute :)

Thank you ladies for your compliments to my brave Red Queen!

16. Ooo Congratulations on all of the new Iracebeths finding their way to their new homes. I love the way she can look so different. I believe she will bring a little wildness into everyone's lives.

17. I cannot wait for mine to arrive!!!
      I think this is hilarious, but last night I had DREAMS about Iracebeth and another Nefer Kane doll, it was a tiny but not like anything she has made yet! I ordered a Nexeven but in the dream I didn't have her yet... so weird! I remember running my hands over Iracebeth's heart joints! I can't wait to do this in person!
      For those of you who have yours already, can you tell me how she stands/poses?

Anita, thanks for answering my question! ^^
      She is so pretty! I looked on the thread and it's too bad so many pics have been removed! She is just lovely tho!

18. Mousetail : just LOLOL :lol:

And, then in an another post, later :
      http://circuskane.com/2012/10/17/news-about-iracebeth-and-ettie/

Her measurements are 34cm tall.

Head Circumference : 13cm
      Chest: 9cm.
      Waist : 6cm.
      Hips : 18cm (yeah… lol)
      Feet length : 2,8cm.
      Arms length : 10cm.
      Legs length :14cm.

:lol:

Well.... LOLOLOL, about Nexeven... (as we are sure that she is a Mini LOLOLOL), the preorder finally stay open till Nefer will get the resin sample dolls (so about a week more).

All news about Nexeven, and much more here :
      http://circuskane.com/2013/01/20/iracebeth-face-ups-some-news-and-a-little-suzy/

And for Iracebeth, well, just as Mousetail said : at your measuring tape :lol: