1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder (CircusKane dolls) Jo and Zephina, sisters at heart (until September 20th)

Sep 13, 2019 at 3:19 AM

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am very very pleased to introduce my new girls, Jo and Zephina, the sisters at heart !

Jo is the younger one, she is on the original Mystery YOSD-sized body, she is 30cm tall. Zephina is the elder, she is on the original Moon body and she is 35cm tall.
      They take as wig a size 8 and 16m eyes.
      They are available in Warm Sand and Powder Flesh !

Jo or Zephina are 550$; but a combo sister is 995$ instead of 1100$ !

You can see how versatile and soulful they are in their gallery on the website <3, here : Jo and Zephina, sisters at heart.

Please, note that the tan fullsets shown in their gallery is already sold ; but I still have available the powder flesh Kawaii funny fullsets combo available ! Email if you are interested in these two fullsets sisters :)

The preorder will be open until September 20th !
      Feel free to email me at twarkzit@hotmail.com if you have any question ^^