1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for 16cm tinies or other tinies

May 10, 2015

1. One thing I love is having a variety of clothes to choose from for all of my dolls and there are some adorable outfits out there for tinies, but I tend to always see the same things on the bjd market so i tend to check out toy stores for dolls that are close in size to poach their clothes. Sometimes buying a dressed doll at toys r us for $10 can be cheaper than ordering an outfit specially made for a tiny bjd. I either discard the doll, or use the doll to practice faceups on.
      So, I thought I'd start a thread for this since i didn't see one. If there is one out there, I apologize, but I couldn't find it :)

If anyone knows of dolls you can buy in chain toy stores that fit certain dolls, especially in the yosd, 16cm or smaller sizes, list them here! I will start:

:daisy16cm Doll Leaves Ada (event doll) : New Dora teenage doll outfits fit nicely and there is a good selection of little tshirts and jeans.
      :daisytarget store moxie outfits fit her also as well as Maskcat doll Aruna "special size" dolls. (they fit her better than the 16cm)
      :daisy*some* Barbie kelly outfits fit pukifee dolls (not everything fits, though, especially older kelly clothes which seem to be very wide)

That's all I have for now and i will post pics soon of these dolls in their outfits. it's 4am and i just don't feel like grabbing my camera. lol I will go through my clothes, too, because I know I have more!!

2. Thank you for that info

3. Hi there I ordered a Pukifee Cony and was wondering if you had found any other clothes from doll lines that could fit her?
      I have some Bratz clothes (I colled them) and I wonder if it will fit her?
      She will arrive in a about 1 or 2 weeks with my Lati Yellow Kimmy and I can't wait to try my Bratz clothes to see if some pieces fit them. I will probably update this post with pictures if it works out well.
      Do you think Kelly Clothes will fit on my Lati as well? What about Barbie clothes are they too big or too small?

4. Monstet High clothes fit secretdoll baby fairy quite well.