1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for Doll Chateau Baby

Feb 19, 2019

1. Hello. I'm looking for clothes that will fit my Doll Chateau Fiona and Wanda. They're both approximately 26cm tall and very skinny. I've heard that Blythe clothes will fit them... But what about Pullip or Azone? (Azone has different sized bodies though...)

2. Shoe-wise, I've only found one kind of shoe that should fit the baby body on Etsy, but mine hasn't arrived yet so I can test.
      It's a very strange size. It was a 4cm long shoe. But their feet will be too big to fit into Blythe shoes, which are a good centimeter shorter than the baby body feet.
      These are the shoes: Fatiao - New Dollfie Yo-SD 1/6 BJD Doll Short boots Shoes (Size 4cm) Special offer
      All of the other ones I've found are well over a Centimeter too long. These are only about half a centimeter too long, so they leave room for socks.

I haven't been able to get an answer from anyone about clothes though.

3. I actually researched this quite a lot.... Azone Pure Neemo medium and large should work, they are very similar in size to Blythe and some clothing that you can find for them is advertised for both Azone and Blythe bodies. Here are some good comparison pictures with measurments of Azone bodies: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/aa/04/92aa04c227f8587ecf7b05ee713aa9a5.jpg

And Pure Neemo S vs Blythe: Comparison: JerryBerry, Licca, Pure Neemo S, Blythe, Moxie, and lastly, What's Her Face!

The Pure Neemo M and DC baby body have almost the same chest circumference, the problem is going to be the length. So loose long dresses and tops designed for Pure Neemo M should fit well on dc body. Here is also a picture of my Zora in a dress that was advertised for Blythe, Azone and Momoko:

dc zora2

This dress was a little loose and short, so I had to add an underskirt.

tldr: long tops and dresses will fit, buy things that fit snug on Blythe and loose on Azone