1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

clothes for Unolas?

Dec 12, 2006

1. Rose and I have been looking for some clothes for our poor Elgyn [Unola Azurite] as he has basically nothing, and Rose doesn't particularly want to make clothes that tiny. Epona [Flourite] will be home some time next week and bringing a whole pile of things with her, so we're not too worried about her at this point. We found a lot of really cute things on the Volks site for their 1/6 WTG dolls though and wondered if they would fit our tiny Unolas.

2. It depends. The WTG girl clothes are sized to the EB Beauty S, which is very slim. I don't know how her body compares to Flourite's. The boy clothes are closer to Ken doll size, so if your Azurite can wear Ken doll clothes, then the WTG boyfriend clothes should fit fine.

3. WTG clothes have fit my UnoLas thus far . . .the WTG Boyfriend clothes are *far* too big for both Artemis and Akiva, alas!

-- A :)

4. Ah, good to know! I was unsure of the size comparisons.

5. Bratz boy clothes so far have fit my Azurite, Sawyer. I only have 3 outfits so i'm not a 100% sure on all of the boy clothes if they fit...but so far so good they fit really well...especially the pants. (the shirts are occasionally a tad to big, but nothing extreme...just an cm or two too big) I imagine Ken clothes would be waaaaay to big...but barbie clothes fit Flourite with a little alteration. My Cleo has a huge wardrobe from barbie and bratz. :) Hope this helps!

6. Someone WTG girl stuff fits Limhwa ToYou so you could compare her measurements to Unola...

ToYou body measurements:
      height - 27 cm = 10.62 inches
      bust - 10.9 cm = 4.25 inches
      waist - 8 cm = 3.15 inches
      hip - 11 cm = 4.33 inches

Unoa Light
      Bust: 10 cm
      Waist: 8 cm
      Hips: 11 cm

Carolyn

7. The boyfriend clothes fit Yo-sd, and they are quite thicker than Unolas. I would definately try bratz boyz, because Azurite is a skinny lil thing!
      I am so glad you will own my once dear girl Flourite! She will finally have a friend her size!
      *Jen

8. I had to log quickly after posting the measurements. If you are asking about a female Unola, then based on her measurements being so close to ToYou's I would say she will fit in WTG girls, may fit in clothes for Volks/Obitsu 27cm and Takara Jenny, and may fit in clothes sold as fitting Blythe and Momoko.

All with the caveat that the sleeves are not too tight to get larger hands through, and the Momoko-size stuff also with the caveat that the waist area and limbs of the outfit are not body-fitting.

Carolyn

9. Jenny stuff has fit my UnoLa boy and girl -- in fact, Akiva is wearing Jenny trousers right now, because most other pants are too short for him. Bratz Boyz stuff fits Fluorite and Azurite, but the pants are noticeably short on Azurite.

-- A <3

10. Thanks for all the help so far you guys. ^_^ Rose and I are looking at some of the more unisex WTG clothes to perhaps purchase for Elgyn after we pay off our Unoa body.

sumomo: we're very very happy to have Epona coming home with us. We're also happy she will have a tiny friend as well. Rose has been drawing cute little winter pictures of Epona and Elgyn in all the happiness. Perhaps we'll post some when we go on a picture spree upon Epona's arrival. We do have both you and Pakou to show that Epona's come to a good home after all.