1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes that Fit Alice Cherry Blossom?

Oct 13, 2008

1. I tried doing a search, but couldn't find any information about clothing that fits the piggies. Can anybody tell me what types of generic doll clothes would fit? ;)

2. Bump! I'm still curious.

So far I have heard:
      Pocketfairy clothes and Kelly shoes.

3. Some Blythe/Pullip sized clothing fits, obviously they're a -bit- long. There's also a couple of folks online that make just Alice clothes, easy enough to find with a search on Etsy.

4. Fishmo- those are too cute! Do your Lati (yellow?) dolls and Alice wear the same size stuff? Alice is the same measurements as Robin the baby fox , who I am buying, so I am interested in clothing fit,too.

5. Bump for more clothing ideas!

6. Some bratz tops fit and some bottoms ( like the boy shorts ) but due to her
      round rump they slide off when she sits :)

7. Kelly shoes fit Alice's feet really well, I'm getting a Kelly doll set this week and I will try to put the dress on her!

Also, fishmo and googoojue have really spectacular Alice clothes, as does Tingeisha. They all have etsy shops I believe.

8. I made some clothes for her click on my sales thread in my sig if you are interested thank you.

[​IMG]

9. they are so cute

10. OMG the tiny kimono!!!!!!

11. most Kelly clothes are too small :( I have a rainbow of Kelly maryjanes for my acb!! Barbie short sleeved shirts fit like dresses, some Bratz skirts/t-shirts fit. The dress that came with my Lati Yellow fits but goes past her knees!!! Make sure if u do buy Kelly shoes on Ebay you aren't paying more than a $1-$2 a pair! I have seen some people trying to sell them for $4.99 a pair! it's nuts!!

12. I have ACB headbands for sale in my Etsy shop! ^_^

13. Those are super cute!

14. On another note, are there any patterns for Alice Cherry Blossom clothes? I've bought her a few outfits, but I have such a hard time finding things that fit her.

15. Not that I have seen. I am having my husband make a few more patterns for me ( he is great at that) since she is so small and you really have to be precise with her it seems.

16. I really love the little blue and white kimono! very cute :) Do you sell them on etsy or anything?