1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

clothing & accessories

Jan 8, 2009

1. PLEASE DELETE!:fangirl: Suki Yume is having a sale on clothing and accessories! 10% off shoes, pants, shirts, dresses, wings, etc. until January 24th. Does not include Sparkly Shiny Things or Elfdoll products. :...(

2. Do you only sell products through your physical store, or do you have an online shop as well?

3. There's a link to her shop in her signature: http://sukiyumeshop.blogspot.com/

I'm not sure how to order, though. There doesn't seem to be a complete listing of what is for sale anywhere...

4. Right, but as far as I can tell there's no actual products for sale on the blog, just information about her store. Maybe I'm missing something.

Edit (to reply to your edit, haha): Yeah, that's what I was curious about.

5. I don't think you're missing anything. I couldn't find a list of products either. Sukilala, is there a place where we can see your products online?

6. the second site in her signature, the one with "weebly" in it, has SOME items listed.
      not many though :/

7. Thanks for your help, Aichan! The website (link below) is new so please bear with me. I am still in the process of adding products as well. Orders are made on the "order page" just follow the directions. Thanks!!