1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing fits for Notdoll girls?

Jan 7, 2008

1. I've just received my Belladonna and she's definitively slimmer than my Volks SD girls, thus most of my clothing does fit her. Can can fit besides hand-homemade clothes? Dollfie Dream? Thanks!

2. Congratulations on your Belladonna, they are lovely girls. They can wear a wide variety of SD sized clothes.
      here is one great site, she uses a Belladonna for her model
      http://www.monkeytailz.com/
      she is a member here, doughgiirl.
      I have put my girls in Violet Fern, pink grapefruit and Dollmore.
      http://www.pinkgrapefruitfashions.com/
      That is the pink grapefruit side, she is also a member here, screen name Leda.

3. Thank you very much for the info and the links! So that's easier than I thought to find clothes for them... When I look at how wide my other girls' clothes are... ^^;

4. A little bump with a question : can I put use SD16 girl clothes on my Belladonna? Especially tops, and maybe bottoms?

5. I would think SD 16 may be way too big. Most SD stuff is perfect.

6. The SD16 tops are gonna leave a lot of room in the bust. I tried an SD16 top on my SD Megu, and even though it fit, it's pretty apparant that her boobs aren't big enough to fill it out, hehehe!

The pants are probably going to be too small, SD16's have very slim hips that are a completely different shape than most SD girls.

Wow, that pink grapefruit site has really cute stuff! :D

7. Isn't pink grapefruit amazing? And the outfits are insane quality, like coture for dorries. Notdoll girls are actually very slender, more so than Volks gals. That said I think SD 16 will be way off.

8. Well, I've looked around a bit for some info on Notdoll Lab Creation dolls but can't seem to find much. Notdoll Lab doesn't list very detailed measurements for its dolls (and I'm terrible at taking measurements). My Ligaya Winter Eternity seems pretty small chested. Does 22cm sound like what one would describe as small or thin chested? I'm looking at a dress in the marketplace that the seller describes as being for a "thin chested 60cm doll". Thanks for any advice :?

9. This is a helpful chart I found on DOA (it's a sticky on this forum):
      http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pYJlWUXZOXT5_KTZr5vBpTQ

It should give you an idea comparatively what is smaller or larger for your girl. You can always ask for measurements from the seller too.

10. Thanks for that - you know, I saw that chart and somehow passed right over the Notdoll entry. Big :doh