Clothing for DiM silf ?

Sep 5, 2007

1. I'm getting a Silf From DIM and would like to know if there are any other dolls they can switch clothing with or wigs and such.

Thank youuuu~

(sorry if this is already posted just point me in the right direction if so~ Thank you.)

2. duu duu duuuuu >> *squeals with excitment* 6 more days~!

3. I'm basing my comments on my DIM Vanilla, I'm pretty sure they have the same body as Silf.

Dunno about wigs, but Kelly clothing (as in Barbie's little sister or cousin or something) should fit her fine. Likewise some of the new Barbie fashion clothing has shirts which make nice dresses for a Silf-sized doll.

The 22-25mm shoes here: http://www.denverdoll.com/shoerack.php should also fit her ok.

4. Thank you so very much! This is highly appreciated! *hugs*:aheartbea

5. Hi, in fact the body is different from Vanilla.
      Silf has a new body ^^
      But She can wear outfits for 14cm dolls from different companies.

6. I can't wait to see IRL photos of Silph! I have had my eye on her for a while :)

7. I don't have measurements for her in the Tiny Size Chart because DIM did not measure her - they say:

"Due to its small size, we don't measure the body."

So If you could please measure the following for me (cm would be good - I can convert for the head measurement)

Height
      Head circumference
      Chest
      Waist/Middle
      Hips
      Foot length
      And eye size if you know it

I could add her to the chart, and you could compare her measurements to all of the other dolls in the chart.

You can find the chart in the first post of the Tiny Size Chart sticky thread near the top of Tinies section.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

8. I think i might buy one. I Would really like to know what kind of clothes she can wear.

Would also like to know whitch wigs she can have.

Sorry about my really poor english, i hope you understand what i wrote:roll:

9. Oh my, that's a cutie! Why did I look!? There was a time that I actually had a list of dolls on an Excel spreadsheet that I "Must have" But the list gets so long, it's rediculous. Might as well just download the Tiny Size Chart from Carolyn and call it good, LOL