1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Coco Tribe Piggies: Peter & Patrick

Jul 19, 2008

1. Here's a disscussion thread for Coco Tribe piggies, Patrick and Peter and you can find out the details of them in Kira Kira website.

Patrick:
      [​IMG]

Peter:
      [​IMG]

2. I don't think these are on-topic...

3. I think they are adorable, their little tails are really cute!! And the outfits are detailed. love them!!

4. Temporarily closing this thread until I find out the mods position on if these dolls are on/off topic. Thanks

In future please don't start discussions on dolls not on the on-topic list

5. Reopening this thread as these dolls are on-topic for DoA

6. Oh that is great!!! I can't wait for my little piggies to come home!

Geri

7. I hadn't seen these yet!! Hmm maybe he can be my Alice Cherry Blossom's boyfriend :P

8. I ordered one last month, and am waiting impatiently for them to send me a ship notice ^_^

9. Pretty silly to assume they're off topic, they're resin BJDs ;-).

But they are rather unique dolls made by that company! The bodies are cute sculpt IMO.

10. Awww I rather like Peter. He would make an excellent boyfriend for an Alice Cherry Blossom. :D

11. This post made me go back and check when I ordered- almost 7 weeks ago. When I emailed them they sent this letter:

So sorry is to late to reply u>.<
      i already sent it
      the ems no.
      (XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Really so sorry>.<

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
      Many thanks. Have a nice day.

Regards,
      Sin
      Kira Kira

The thing is..... the EMS number they sent isn't valid according to the EMS website. I emailed right back and am waiting for a reply. Has anyone been successful with working with KiraKira..... I just need some reasurance :S

EDIT:
      Junya emailed me with the RIGHT site to track it through- although they called it "EMS"- it was tracked through the HK Post website, not the EMS website. Either way.... I has a dolly in customs ^________^

12. I was contemplating purchasing one of these piglets (Patrick to be exact) but they seem to have very long, flat faces (and I mean that in the most flattering way!!):)... Are there any pics to determine how they look profile-wise?

13. I hope anyone who's making Patrick to be Alice Cherry Blossom's boyfriend take looots of pics of them! I want to see if they really fit eachother. :)

14. I think he is super cute. :aheartbea

15. I have never dealt with Kira Kira..BUT I have done business with part of their company...Roseline Dolls and clothes for over 6 years as a retailer and have found them to be a fine company to do business with...and reliable. They have been represented at Toy Fair in NYC for years....
      I understand that KiraKira is a part of the same company group....so I would feel safe buying from them.
      RoseAnn

16. Sorry...that correct spelling is ROSALIND ....DUH...cannot spell anymore!!!

17. My piggy arrived, but I have to admit I was less than impressed with their lack of order tracking (ordering is done via email, not on the site- so there is no trail of the order) and their lack of customer service. I won't be buying from them again, even though my pig is sweet. Also.... the factory faceup gave my boy piggy cat-eye eyeliner, so my "Patrick" is definitely a girl ^_^

18. Sounds like you went through a lot, missmollymayhem... Very scary... How 'girly' does "Patrick" look? Was 'he' worth the money (and the worry)?

19. I ordered one a while back and have not heard one word from them....this makes me nervous.....how long did it take to get yours? Do you like him/her?

20. My Patrick came today and he is just as cute as he can be.....what a sweet face1