1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Companies/Molds you hold in high esteem! Care to share?

Oct 30, 2008

1. Howdyyyyy!

:celebrate

I was wondering which MSD sized molds are your favorites, by which companies, etc.

If you have pictures, please post!

Ideas:

dolls you're hoping for, dolls in your family, or those of friends...

let's get this thing moving!

2. Uhhhh never mind then!

3. Well, any one that owns a doll is going to have a reason for doing so-I'm not sure quite what you were expecting. If they didn't like it or hold it in high esteem, they wouldn't spend hundreds of dollars on it.

4. I love Unoa dolls. Absolutely love them!

One day, I'd like to own ALL the dolls (bjd) that Araki has sculpted, Unoss/Unoa/Unoa 2.0 & Unon.

Mmm...Unoa...

5. I'm new and don't have a doll yet, but the MNF A-line body's posing ability has drawn me in. I also really like Narae - I think the faces are more natural looking (what's with so many of the MNF noses being so prominent in profile?) but I'm going to go for the MNF first. Probably a girl first, then a boy. Then a Narae. Assuming I ever save up the money for all of these!

6. i think the Latis are gorgeous. I have two Yerns and a Rucas. I love the MNFs also, but they need to put out a boy who can match that buff bod! I have two MNF girls, an A line and a B line. I actually prefer the old resin on my B line and the body is really just gorgeous. the A line is cool because she can do lots of poses but it's a pain to get her to stand.

7. As you know, I completely ADORE the DoD dolls. ALL of the molds are amazing. I already have a Yu and a Si, my first and second. And I'm hoping to get Kirill, Twing-Key, and I believe a Yen. I've been eyeing him for a while... So yeah, heh. I'm in love with DoD. Definatly worth the look. :3

8. i also like dod dolls (i dont have any yet but as far as looks go and what i've heard about them) (i hope to some day have a kirill and ivan

i also like luts kid delfs!

9. Much love for Narin Creative / dollfair here. :D

10. Yes, yes I am in looove with your DoC boys. <333

I'm eye balling Leya and Twin-B.

11. I really love DoD too! I've been eying quite a number of their dolls, but the company that really got me into the hobby was Iple House (Even though I don't have any dolls yet, so I can't really compare ^^;; ) I just find their molds so much less... doll-like, I guess XD