1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Comparison DollZone/Bobobie/Resinoul -Nudity

Sep 23, 2008

1. I took some comparison pictures of my DollZone Feilian, one of my Bobobie Sprites on the mature body and my new Resin Soul Ju

I'm adding more pictures later and measurements too.

[​IMG]
      DollZone girls are 43cm tall, Bobobie girls are 42 and Resin Soul girls are 40cm tall.

[​IMG]
      As you can see Bobobie mature body has the biggest breasts.

[​IMG]
      DollZone girls have very flat behinds.

[​IMG]
      Sitting on something. She's not only petit but also somewhat skinny. It was a bit difficult to get her to sit.

[​IMG]
      She does have a small gab in the back but when she's dressed it doesn't matter.

[​IMG]
      She also have a gab in the back but she can sit with her feet together.

[​IMG]
      RS Ju has the smalles head. A Narae default wig fits her perfectly - even if it could have a couple of mm cut out for the ears. DZ Feilian has the biggest head but it's much more flat on top.

[​IMG]
      I can only get them to have their heads like that because they are laying down. DZ Feilian tends to look up, Sprite tends to tilt her head to one side and RS Ju tends to look down.

[​IMG][​IMG]
      As you perhaps can see the ears on Ju takes up more room than the ears on Sprite.

I'll be posting more pictures later. Let me know if anyone would like to see something in paticular.

Dustbunnie

2. From behind. Their butts are really different. DollZone girls have a much flater butt.

[​IMG]

Resin Soul girls have a more pronounced waist.

[​IMG]

There are actually not much difference in foot size. 52mm, 54mm and 55mm They can more or less share shoos except the bigger ones I have looks stupid on the Resin Soul girl.

[​IMG]

The legs: Resin Soul girls have really slim but still curvey legs and Bobobie girls have rather thick ancles. (The only thing that annoyes me a little about the Bobobie body id the ancles and wrists)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Arms and hands: I think Resin Soul girls ahve very nice hands - but then again Bobobie hands doesn't bother me at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dustbunnie

3. Room for even more pictures.

4. You're welcome. :) I believe we should all contribute what little we can.

Yeah I think both Ju amd Mei makes very cute little elfs. I actually think the body is very beautiful sculpted - but she doesn't sit very nicely poor girl. :lol:

Notise how thin her wrists are? The only thing that bugs me a little about my Sprites are the thick wrists and ancles.

Dustbunnie

5. Yah I noticed Jus wrists are like matchsticks but it suits her shes just a fragile elf ! I picture my Mei (yet to order!) as a WS ghost with white wavy hair and red albino eyes. Ohh and I just noticed her feet look very small too how long are her feet ? Sprite has 5,5 cm feet and March 4 cm feet. I gues 5 cm for Jus feet ?

6. how well do RS hands pose?

7. Very interesting! I have a Bobobie Sprite as well, and a ResinSoul purple Mei on the way so this a very helpful comparison. Thanks for the pics, Dustbunnie. Ju really is very pretty... I'd like one in white one day to go with a chocolate Song.

8. Aeryn they are more like 51 or 52mm. Bobobies are 54mm

Ghilie I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. I hope the new pictures can answer your question.

Bronwen I'm glad I could help. And yes Ju is very beautiful. I'm sure she'll be wonderful in white. :)

Dustbunnie

9. What color skin/resin are the Bobobie and DZ? They look kinda similar - normal skin right or is the Bobobie tan? pink or yellow for the DZ?

10. The Bobobie Sprite is light tan and the DollZone Feilian is NS Pink. The normal skin Bobobie makes is quite simmilar to DollZone NS Pink but a little lighter. Of course the Resin Soul Ju is Lilac or Purple - depending on weather you buy them at Bobobie or Resin Soul.

Dustbunnie

11. I think Ghilie is asking about the wrist joint. I have a SD and a tiny size BBB their hands just want to stick strait out from the end of his arm. But on my DZ I can bend the hands forward or backward.

Is it just the pics or does Ju have dimples on her behind?

12. Yes, thank you Llwynog, that is just what I mean. Also, is resinsoul double jointed or single?

13. Resin Soul dolls are single jointed. The hands aren't really that posable. They don't want to bend (and stay that way) but turns allright. They can be bend more than Bobobie but won't stay that way - as opposed to DollZone. Her hands are very posable.

Dustbunnie

14. No, they aren't. But denver doll has some new double joint knee.

http://www.denverdoll.com/bobobie45.php

15. Unless I am mistaken, the double knee bodies shown are just the old Bobobie body that is available anywhere Bobobie is sold. The "exclusive" that DDE ofers is the "Espree" character of the Sprite face with human ears.

16. Hmm, a mystery. The "Lilac" color is just great. They look like drows to me, but mine aren't that dark or grumpy. I even have a big one (my Ted) in that color, it is really cool. and goes with more colors than you would think being it is more grey than purple.

17. You're right Stella, it's definitely more grey than purple. I was tempted for a minute to make my Mei a "black and white" doll. I think that would be really cool, like the beauties Soom & Iplehouse have been doing lately

18. According to this comparison, would you say that a bobobie mei would fit dollzone clothes?

19. No Mei has a Resin Soul body. Of course I have a t-shirt that is tight on my DollZone but loose on my Resin Soul. But most clothes won't fit both. The Bobobie dolls however fit most of the same clothes as my DollZone.

I actually think Bobobie ought to mark wich dolls comes with wich bodies more clearly.

Dustbunnie

20. I was under the impression that there is a bobobie body, and a resinsoul body for mei?
      However thank-you, that does answer my question.