1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Comprehensive Mini Sized Doll List - please help add to it~!

Apr 19, 2007

1. Well the list got too large for the post so I made a webpage for it :sweat

Comprehensive Mini List

Current Companies on the list include:
      Angel Fantasy, Angel of Dream, Angell-Studio, Angelregion, Asleep Eidolon, B&G, Bluefairy, Bobobie, Castle Anne, Catish, Cerberus Project(LUTS), Cherishdoll, Customhouse, Doll in Mind, Dollmore, Dollstol, Dollstown, Dollzone, Domuya, Dream of Doll, Fancyboots, Gomidoll, Happydoll, Hypermaniac, Latidoll, Limhwa, Migidoll, Mythdoll, N-doll, Narin Doll, Ninodoll, Notdoll Labs, Orientdoll, Peakswood, Pipos, Pretty Work, RML, Secretdoll, Serendipity Doll, Souldoll, SSin, Supia, Unoa(Alchemic Lab), Volks, X-2

Other helpful resources:

2. Heres what I have so far:
      (links are helpful too!)
      Limho/Foryou Limwah
      Dream of Child Dream of Doll
      Unoa
      Narae/NarinDollfair
      Supia Minisup Supia
      Luts Minifee
      Luts Kid delf
      Dollzone 44
      Volks Mini Super Dollfie

3. Okay I added more to the list. If someone wants to give me a list of all the Volks models I would appreciate it. I'll add the others later.

4. One more update. Please if anyone sees anything I've missed let me know (I don't know alot of the more obscure companies and who knows i may have completely spaced and missed a big one too) :lol:

5. Jerome Full Metal Alchemist exclusive. Volks Mini's Hewittt vers 1 &2 Kurt Toppi SDcute Arashi and Miko just off the top of my head.

6. wow, that was fast! thanks so much.

i caught mini fever!

7. Blue Fairy Jerome is supposed to be discontinued, actually. I wonder if the new Narae/Narin faceplates should be written totally seperate dolls, since they're so different...? Hrm!

All I can think of right now that you don't have is Mythdoll.

8. I added mythdoll and bobobie. I guess I'll go look up all the volks models today. Anyone know what gender the leroi snow, little leroi, and leroi's twin are?

9. Found the volks molds on bunnysneezes if anything is missing please let me know. I am not sure how many other companies there are that make mini sizes but if there are any even if they only make heads please tell me!

10. I need to know the mini sized dollstown dolls I cannot view their website at work (for some odd reason it is the only doll site blocked) :sweat

11. dollzone has specific models too, maybe someone who knows tham could list them? i know also a few of them were discontinued.

12. oh and for unoa the mocha and cream

13. thanks! I just haven't had time to go and get all the molds yet for DZ

14. what about Sharmin?

15. Yeah, for Unoa you should add Cream and Mocha. They are mini-sized. ;)

16. The Lerois are asexual angel dolls. :) The thing with Jerome is that apparently you can only assemble him from parts because they're discontinuing him from the basic line. This is a very awesome list.

17. Serendipity dolls are another I've heard....

18. How about Ssin Doll? http://ssindoll.com/

They have many MSD-sized dolls.
      Yarn (F or M)
      J (F or M)
      Hoantaru (F or M)
      Pelri (F or M)
      Cat Hoantaru (F)