Conarium Discussion Thread part 1

Aug 18, 2019

1. does anyone post pictures of their qingwu? i’m looking to get him but i havent seen many owner pics of him online? i’ll probably just end up getting him anyways but i love to see ur pics ✨

2. @Snowy - Thanks for the comparison photo.

3. Does anyone know if the artist has an Instagram or flickr? I'm in love with Suyu but I'm not a fashion doll person.
      I want to follow the artist to see if they create any sculpts that would be SD or larger sized.

4. I do not know if he has any, but he has weibo account 微博

He also makes 1/2 dolls and sd dized doll stands/candle holders with heads.

stacyspinkocean.com

Moreover, he worked with Spiritdoll. I know for certain what he made 1/2 dolls for them. But I do not know if he sculpted anything else for them. In general both parties have the similar sculpting and aesthetics.

5. Ahh Weibo, I've seen several of my favorite artists using that website. If only I could understand Chinese, lol.
      none of the spiritdoll sculpts share that beautiful aesthetic he has, in my opinion, but their bodies match the aesthetic and I do love them.
      Thank you for sharing what you do know, I appreciate it.

And anyone who owns a Suyu, let me know so I can stalk your social medias and stare at his beautiful face. :lol: