1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Conarium Discussion Thread part 1

Aug 18, 2019

1. @Amberay_SH Congrats on finding Conarium! They are awesome and I so love their sculpts - both male n female.

Also never wrong to be sble to make clothes that fit but with these special size especially :3

Not sure if their white or NS is going to match Unoa but I think if white it should be able to blush the head to match. Good luck with your plan!

2. that's a good then, Conarium boys have a peculiar body form - super wide shoulders and tiny butt.
      Actually, Smartdoll patterns of t-shirts and jeans printed at about 85% worked well. Haven't tried coat yet.

3. @Snowy I think blushing it to match won't be an issue! I'll be getting white resin. I know white resins aren't universal amongst companies, but with his face and body being blushed, it'll eventually match lol

@Dunpeald that's good to know! I've never tried resizing existing patterns, but I'm sure it's not too difficult

I've notices that the bodies have a unique shoulder joint. I'm assuming it's designed that way so the arms can swing in front of the body? Could someone take pictures of the arm mobility? I would really appreciate it!

Also, does anyone own multiple hands for their conarium boys? I just love all the hands so much!

4. Yes, their arm movement is good, are you on Instagram? DoA can't see my images anymore for some reason. I can make any picture you want. Wuhan hasn't bee in his box since I've got him (and no yellowing at all)

I am in here: https://www.instagram.com/dunpealt/

5. Does anyone own Lenghui? I was going to do a hybrid, but may end up just buying a full conarium boy

6. I've just discovered Conarium and I'm in love with their face sculpts and bodies :love
      What I'm wondering is - has anyone managed to get their doll cast in grey skin? I saw it in their bunnies but never in human dolls and I'm now obsessed with getting a character in this beautiful colour.

7. Oooh, I never heard of this company until I took a little walk on over here. These are so nice!!!!

Does the company offer default faceups? And are they any good, to anyone who may have gotten one? Very curious! I love tol MSD bois :3