1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cornstrach's Feedback ~{Hai Hai}~

Feb 12, 2007

1. This is for my feedback, if you had dealings with me and wish to post something, heres the place to do it ^___^ feel free to post photos of purchased items too

2. ZOMG A I TEH FIRST?

^^ Cornstarch was nice, and sent me my stuff.

The stuff in question was well made and uber cute. It's mini-people clothes, which is the stuff I love.

Buy from her, give her all your monies. <3

3. I bought a dress from Cornstarch, and the transaction went perfectly. She replied to me fast, the stuff got to me very fast, and it was packaged very carefully. I would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks again! ^_^

4. Very helpful and considerate seller ^^ The clothing is very stylish and well made - I love it :D ! The packaging was incredi-cute~
      Will definitely buy from again! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea Can't wait for more Erine Rococo designs!

5. Wonderful Seller! I bought a hoodie and it was packaged beautifully as well as being incredibly well made and shipped really fast! Thanks so much. I can't wait for more of your raver line! I'll definitely buy from you again!

6. Commission a blazer from her :D Wonderful quality! Thanks so much ^^

7. I just got my commission from her -- I'll take pictures and post them here later-- but it was EXACTLY what I asked for, and it was BEAUTIFUL quality! She's amazing! Especially with as picky as I am. ^^ Thank you SO MUCH!! She finished the commission in record time (You're like a speedboat!) and she shipped it out the next day, after sending photos to me. She's wonderful to deal with and I'll be commissioning another outfit shortly! THANKS SO MUCH!

Highly reccommended seller!! And commissionee!

8. Cornstrash did some commissions for me!
      friendly person and ready to take up challenges!

thank you Cornstrash,:)

9. Commissioned another outfit from her! Wonderfully made! Thank you so much again! :D

10. I bought a lab coat from her. Done very quickly! The coat is very well made.

11. I commissioned a shirt, and the overall experience was excellent. Highly reccommended for reliability and quality! Hope to work with again, and thank you!

12. The coat I bought arrived, and it's AMAZING!! I can't believe the detail and quality, and I absolutely love the style! I plan to commission a matching outfit from Cornstarch when I have the monies to do so! :aheartbea

13. I purchased a beautiful mohair wig from Cornstarch. Her communication was excellent and packing/shipping were great. I recommend her for hair anytime. :)

14. Commissioned an outfit for a mnf shushu. It was a great transaction. Cornstarch has great communication and I am very pleased with the outfit she made for me. X] Thanks!

15. Purchased an outfit from Cornstarch!~ Wonderfully made, great communication and super nice! Wonderful transaction!~ I highly recommend doing business with her!

16. I commissioned a lovely outfit and it was really as close as it was possible to the original!~ ^ ^

thank you,

17. I bought two jackets for my girls from Cornstarch. They are fantastic! beautifully made and very original. thank you!

18. Traded some wigs for a hoodie and a hat. Well made items, and a great person to boot! I even left one of my BC elves with her so she could make me some more things. :)

Positive!

19. Commissioned a custom outfit from Cornstarch.
      Well made and completed quite quickly!
      Shipping was a little slow because of real life issues on her side, but the whole time she kept in touch and answered all my PMs very quickly so I wasn't worried at all. A very trustworthy and friendly seller, I hope to deal with you again ^^
      Thankyou &#9829;!

20. Purchased a sweater from Cornstarch.
      Communication was always very quick and friendly. The sweater is extremely well made and fits my doll perfectly. Arrived quickly as well, but since I haven't been on the computer lately, my feedback is being posted late. ^^

Thanks for the great transaction!