1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CP Atlack-Kaim El & Atlack-Nacha El discussion

Feb 15, 2007

1. I post the picture of them ;)

[​IMG]

2. I hate how Luts don't give you any info on them and let you think about it before they release them. I hope it's not just like 10 or something because you can still buy an El (just not with the outfit) I like the face-up a lot though....(clothes look ok) :doh

Pricing....I hope it's similar to Moon O_O (why not?)

3. OoOoo I really like the face up too! :D

4. Ohgodohgodohgodohgod, must resist >.O They both look amazingly gorgeous ;~;

5. Waaaah....handsome, handsome! I'm such a sucker for El's...but...I'm afraid of bugs(including spiders) so the whole spider web outfit kind of discomforts me...but I LOVE the other one. I hope they put more pics up real soon...I really want to see them...

6. Aww but you like the song Cockroach by GazettE still rah? XP

I like the spider outfit better than the black one actually.

7. They hurt my soul T_T I guess I'll wait til the prices are released... half of me hopes there are a few hundred of them and that they'll be in the same sort of range as Redemption the Moon; and the other half hopes they are limited to one of each and are $55,04383,52834.99 each. XDDDD

Cus otherwise I might just have to get one @__@;;;

Both suits appear to have the spiderweb pattern on them - you just can't see it so well on the black one.

8. They both have spiderwebs on their outfits :sweat

Sabriell

9. they look so great! i luv the outfit ideas. El is beautiful but he looks so different like that :)

i like Kaim El, i luv the silver hair, looks so good
      but Nacha El is good too.

the outfits both have spiderwebs on them! I luv the design tho if i did it i would have made the webs silver on the black outfit.

10. Hot damn. And they come out when I have no money or job. *whimpers* I want an El....

11. I think these 2 will have a large quantity available like the moon. I looked on the Korean and Japanese site (which have full information entered) and translated the text, it didn't mention any limited #. :D :D

(but I could be wrong, they could always add that later O_O)

12. I like the idea of the full set dolls that aren't limited... And i like that they used a doll that everyone already knows and loves instead of a brand new one.
      Oh El, why do you tempt me so T-T

13. But both Alices were only 10 worldwide so..........*_*

14. they look incredible....Im with Dead_Boy_Dark_Angel....why when I dont have money or a job? GAH! Hopefully they're not too limited and I'll have a job in time. lol

15. :...( :...( :...( why can't I have money right now

their BEATIUFUL:love

16. I like the little quote story. It's nice.. I like the character concept.
      Rough translation for anyone interested..

"You will not be able to escape it..
      If you and your beauty falls into it, I will not be letting you go
      So I warn you...
      I can only hope that you will not become tangled in my spider web."

17. Meep - I love that little back story too--thank you for the translation, helloivy! >3<

*sigh* Atlack-Kaim = so.much.love. :D There's definitely something about this El sculpt that lures me to fall for him again and again.

Gah... <_< Must.... >_> ... Resist. >_<

18. More pictures are up...

'Not sure I like that spiderweb odd-eyed thing they've both got going, and the eyebrows are a little more... well... Pepstar-ish than Luts usually does. 0_o

19. They're cute, but the spider-theme doesn't appeal to me very well. Maybe because it's a little...out of season? For some reason I feel they will be more fitting for a October release.

Atlack Kaim's faceup really is gorgeous, though...his not-spidery eye seem so mysterious, I wonder what color it is?