1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Creatures dolls - Bactro by Mewiefish

Oct 11, 2013

1. Oh she's gorgeous Dreadfulme!

I agree with you april, I do wish Mewie Fish would re-release Bactro, but I think she's said that she won't be making any more.

2. love-love-LOVE!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

3. That's a super cool wig - I love her little tentacle horns as well!

4. I really like this doll. I normally don't like non human dolls (if that's what you'd call them) but this doll is pretty cool looking! Love your little indian girl!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

5. Ooh, very cool Dreadfulme! I love the colour scheme.

6. Thank you, I wanted to make her looks like a cartoon character!

7. [MENTION=10182]Dreadfulme[/MENTION] I really love your Bactro! She looks great. Hope you post lots of pics of her :)

8. Wow, so gorgeous! I love the teal and rust! Also the art yarn hair. Pretty neat! I'm a spinner, so I could totally make something like this too... I'm still figuring out wig making though lol

I have been looking for a Bactro for a little while... I agree, not enough of them in the world!

9. Wow some Awesome Bactro's here - LoVe that gorgeous unique Faceup on Mlauuddiia - what does her name mean?

Echo that Marjie - Definitely Need more Bactro's in the world! <3

10. Thanks everyone :-) I'm happy you like Mlauddiia!

@Dollwize --- Her name doesn't mean anything in particular. I made it up ~ I wanted it to sound like you are under water when saying it and I was dying to have "mauve" someone in it as it is one of my favorite colors and one she will wear often

11. I wanted to ask some questions of Bactro owners as I recently purchased one and it seems like I overpaid. How is their ability to stand? I cannot get mine to stand properly at all it is as if one leg is significantly longer than the other and either kicks out to the side or foward at the knee. I found out after I got mine that due to it having severe uneven yellowing (also undisclosed) that there has been a lot of sanding done to the legs of the doll and I'm wondering if that may have affected it's ability to stand normally or if that is just how they are.
      The other thing I wanted to ask is for those of you who have owned the green Bactro's how has their colour held up over time? mone is a sort of very washed out olive green but I can't find any owner pictures that look at all like a similar colour.

12. I'm not sure if it's possible to over-pay for a Bactro since they aren't on the marketplace often...

I don't own one, so can't speak to the leg problem or the color. But resin tends to yellow, so that would mean that greens would get more yellowy green over time.

13. Yes I understand resin yellows, I have several very yellowed dolls I am just a bit concerned because none of the owner pictures I can find online of the bactro's look even close to the same colour it's very odd that mine would be the only one to fade/ yellow to this random olive green colour....I just can't work it out so much about the one I have seems off.

14. I just paid off my Lime Green Bactro and she' s on her way to me!!!! Cant wait to join this club heh