1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Creatures dolls - tiny dolls / XB12-Feldspathe-Ambroise

Oct 11, 2013

1. My Feldspathe was delivered yesterday but we weren't at home... So my boyfriend is now on the way to pick my baby up, I am so excited :)

Here is my little Axolotl :)

[​IMG]
      Mew von *Lil Spark* auf Flickr

2. OMG sooo cuuuute~ I think thats my favorite one ive seen xD

3. ooooooohhhhhhhh he is cute!!!!!!! love those colors

4. Thank you! Mewie did the most amazing Job on the skin colour and the blushing, he is even better than I ever imagined :)

[​IMG]
      Mew von *Lil Spark* auf Flickr

5. A white skin Ambroise! She is nude, and very well painted! I will give her some bloomers one they, but except for that I think she will stay nude. I will show other pics in gallery later. Thanks, Mewie!

[​IMG]

Here is my Feldspathe.

She don´t have a name yet. She is in pink skin inspired by the fish Axolot. Mewie made it very well! I like it!

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5574/14800174395_f8834689e8.jpg

6. i'm sooo glad that everybody is happy with their dolls !! <3 <3
      I'm now spending my time with the new girl i've created and i'm preparing the Ldoll festival, so no more feldspathe or ambroise orders now ^^ my waiting list is still open for interested people, so don't hesitate to send me a small message ^^

7. You definitely need to make more Feldspathes one day, my little one needs a friend :)

8. Aww, they're gorgeous!

9. What's the website for these?

10. I hope you will be able to make more pollens in future, really like her a lot......
      there are two ambroise on the mp at the moment love the aztec one most, but just a little to much $ for me at the moment:)...

11. I like your new Ldoll-girl mewie!!

Here is ambrosie, nude picture/portrait of her upper parts. She can wear blythe bloomers as underwear btw.

[​IMG]

12. I like Ambroise very much and Feldspathe is very cute.
      But I am waiting for Pollen's preorder :dance Will there be one ?

13. I simply LOVE all her dolls :D

14. So I know this thread hasn't been very active and I hope that it is ok for me to post in it. But I just received my Pollen today and I couldn't be happier! I'll have to wait until this evening to take more photos but here's what I got as I took her out of the box :D She doesn't have eyes since they're at home -_- but I'll be home this weekend and she'll meet everyone!

[​IMG][/URL]Box Opening: Pollen by Emie M, on Flickr[/IMG]

15. oh she is so pretty!!!!without eyes is fine she still looks great!!

16. I actually found the eyes at the bottom of her box :D but my putty is at home so this weekend I'll finally be able to show off her beautiful eyes :D

And of course since I had the chance I decided to take like a million photos of Pollen today and here's one of them!

[​IMG][/URL]DSC07152 by Emie M, on Flickr[/IMG]

17. oh she is so special , love her color...she is so pretty and so easy, she has great natural hair:) so no need for wigs and her body is so cute no need for clothings either :)

18. I think her blue and the pink just work so well :D I do love her hair ;) and the only thing I thought would be adorable would be some cute winter cloths, like a nice big sweater would be cute

And of course I couldn't resist sharing another photo :D

[​IMG][/URL]Sunset by Emie M, on Flickr[/IMG]

19. I LoVe seeing everyone's Beautiful Creaturedolls! The jointing and expressiveness is so superb :)