1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Creatures dolls - tiny dolls / XB12-Feldspathe-Ambroise

Oct 11, 2013

1. I have always known I wanted a flexible doll but haven't gotten one until Pollen and I am so in love! I wish I had known Ambroise was the size Pollen is and I would have totally adopted her too! I've been on the hunt for her but will have to wait at least a little while so I can save up :)

I cannot wait to see people's Pollens as they come in!

2. ah so lonely here, just saw your new pictures on flickr...pollen is so pretty, I really hope there will be made more in future I really would love a green one or a blue one....ah just saw a pollen for sale on flickr......a white one, but I can't afford her now and not sure I want white...I could paint her blush her ah bad moment

3. It definitely is lonely on this thread, I've still been on the look out for the other 9 Pollens from this mini preorder, do you have a link to the white one for sale (I can't afford another either, I'm currently paying off RealFee Mari!). And I do hope she opens another preorder so that you can add a Pollen to your collection! I think she'd fit in with your family really well :)
      Although I'm not a fan of white either you could possibly change her color easily? Hopefully she won't sell for a while so you'll be able to get her :)

4. yes she is here on this thread...and I decided not to buy...to much dolls coming (just payed of for mari and a pano coming:)
      BJD Adoption from Europe only!

5. I cannot believe I haven't seen more photos of Pollen or any other creatures dolls!
      Here's another photo from our photo shoot today :) I need to get more creative with my poses :P
      [​IMG]Stay Cool by Emie M, on Flickr

Also I just paid off Mari today and I hope she'll be getting to DDE soon!!! I have at least seen a few people say their's has arrived at DDE

6. ah I finally have found me a pollen....a grey one here on doa...she will need the blushing like other dolls, but the grey ones have a sort of orange, the blue ones have pink the white ones have pink too and the green ones have darker green..not sure perhaps I will do pink or more orange....

7. here she is
      [​IMG][/IMG]

8. Congratulations
      Congratulations! I am so happy you finally got one, don't you just love her!!!

9. yes she is very special, great poser for pictures...and a very special creature...
      [​IMG] her tiny house
      [​IMG] hello

10. i love thes pictures, this is a very wonderful doll, I can almost hear her giggle!!!!

11. ah there are to little dolls of her..is she still making bjd's?....her site is not updated anymore...
      anyway here is another picture of my pollen, if I had to keep only one doll (I have much to many dolls :)) but if I had to make a choice this moment pollen is the one that would stay.
      she is the keeper of my realpuki's ...in my flickr.album of her I made some tiny short stories with her
      [​IMG]

12. I agree that Mewiefish does not make enough dolls, but she is a true artist. I would love to have a Bactro, maybe one day I will find one. The artist does still make and sell creations but not too many BJD's and I am pretty sure if you go through her face-book page you would get an answer or find a link for communication,
      What name have you chosen for your lovely Pollen??? I love the idea of her being the keeper of....
      And again, very well arranged photo, I love the pose and the colour arrangement too. Also, this flower looks so alien, other worldly next to her... Love it

13. ah I love to have more creatures from her....they are so special
      and her name is just pollen....at the moment she is watching at a flower that will open soon. the tiny fairy's are waiting too, and the forest animals :)
      [​IMG]

14. ah I saw on flickr from harucasting :) that there is going to be a petite radish from mewiefish....I will have to follow her facebook page because she doesn't have a mailinglist...
      meanwhile a picture of my sweet pollen
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG][/IMG]

15. I'm super excited to finally join in and say I put a Pollen on layaway! I've been wanting to buy a Creatures Doll for the last two years and it's just never happened...until now! :D

16. ah that is wonderfull pollen is really special......the new radish is great too I only saw pictures on flickr from the ldoll but didn't have the money to get me one..so perhaps in future...just love the ones koala krash painted like this one[​IMG] Koala Krash
      [​IMG]

17. Oh yes they're so cute! :D

18. Yes I saw those photos and I am in love! If only I could get more!!! <3

19. oh there is a radish for sale...but I really can't spent money anymore, so for the ones that can....
      Flying !!!! (FA)