1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Creatures dolls - tiny dolls / XB12-Feldspathe-Ambroise

Oct 11, 2013

1. A little over two weeks ago my lovely little pollen arrived! :D I still need to blush her, make her some clothes, and buy new eyes, but here she is. This is Hyacinthe.

[​IMG]E8E64382-63C6-4F21-A1FE-39DD9EE764D3 by Liz, on Flickr

#81 Quiet and Insane, Mar 18, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
    2. ha hyacinthe welcome, she is pretty even without any blush
      My pollen loves flowers...
      [​IMG]

3. Thank you @wilkies! She's incredibly pretty. I don't think I've ever had a doll who looked so nice even blank! I think I'll keep her blushing simple, just spots of colour much like the blushing MewieFish did.

Your Pollen is very pretty - is that a hydrangea she's playing in?

4. I also just gave her a little blush like mewie did...and she is playing in a helleborus, but she love hydrangea's too and actually all the flowers :)

5. The orange contrasts with her resin colour so well! :D
      Oh whoops, my bad. Still, she looks like she's enjoying herself!

6. It's been a while...and sadly my poor pretty little Pollen is still blank. I did however, get her some lovely sparkly Oscar Doll eyes. She's been out on many adventures with me, pocket sized as she is.
      [​IMG]WP_20170930_15_39_40_Rich by Liz, on Flickr

7. she is pretty blank and pretty eyes and relaxed :)

8. She is! I'm very happy that she still looks great even when blank. Hopefully once things die down after Xmas I can get around to blushing her and making her some little flower petal dresses. :)

9. There are so many cute Pollen here - I wish more green!

Is anyone still looking for Pollen in blue? I have decided to part with mine.

10. I am quite surprised by the amount of blue Pollen(s) there are out there. I would have thought green or a pale yellow would have been a more popular colour given her name. Sad you've decided to part with yours. :(

11. Hmm, given the time since last posting in here, not sure if this counts as double posting of necro-ing. Anyone else out there still holding onto their lovely Creatures Dolls ladies? It's been a while since I last posted a photo of Hyacinthe, she's been blushed now! Here she is in the mix of wheat and sunflowers that accidentally sprouted from the birdseed in our backyard.

[​IMG]IMG20200414152102 by Liz, on Flickr

12. she is lovely, and I think we are the only two people here:lol:love what you did with her bellybutton and nice shadow around her eyes, gives her lot of character. And she is still naked? mine also is, because she looks a little strange in clothings,

13. Thank you! :) Pity the photo's a little washed out and you can't see the finer details, but she's such a pretty little thing. She does have a little sock-dress I made for her that she usually wears in the winter, but only because she makes me feel cold if she's nude. :lol: I do prefer her nude though...clothing isn't really her thing. Though I may attempt to make "clothing" out of something more sheer or perhaps even silk flowers. Not sure yet. I do have a friend who is dying to make her a dress. Hopefully once this lock down is over that'll become a reality!

14. I have to admit, I don't think Pollen is due for any clothes.
      After a long while I decided to grab my tiny BJDs again and go out for a few photos and am thankful that none require clothes or wigs :)
      Reminded me why I love them in the first place! Especially how flexible Pollen is. My problem is getting her to stand :shudder

[​IMG]Life in the grass by Ohmyhi, on Flickr

15. She looks so at home in the grass @ohmyhi :D Pollen looks perfectly good without clothing. It somehow feels right? But yes, standing can be a challenge.

16. @Quiet and Insane thank you!!! Taking photos of her among things is so easy that I can’t really imagine doing indoor props anymore lol

also I completely forgot to mention that I love the face and body up you did on your Pollen
      Beautifully done!!

17. Oh thank you @ohmyhi! :whee: I actually did her blushing as a contest entry for DoA's anniversary a couple of years ago and I liked it so much I decided to keep it that way. I might go over it at some point, but I'm very pleased with her. She's absolutely a favourite of mine. <3

18. @Quiet and Insane that's awesome! I didn't realize there were contest on here lol I have been so detached from this forum for a LONG time it's time to get more involved again :)
      And I do wish I had the confidence in myself to attempt a faceup/body up on any of my dolls! If you don't mind me asking, did you use an airbrush or did you draw/paint and coat it all with brushes?

19. @ohmyhi - I'm a little sad that they won't be holding their annual anniversary contests this year, but I understand why. Next year!
      I used MSC as my sealant, pastels, watercolour pencils, a tiny bit of pearl powder, and some gloss for her lips and nails. I would really love to try using an airbrush one day.

20. I love seeing these cute Pollen as I might get one of my own ^_^