1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CreaturesDolls Hellebore

Oct 12, 2023

1. CreaturesDolls/ Mewie Fish has released a preorder for her before MSD head sculpt Hellebore! I've not seen a thread for her around so here goes!
      (If there is one, apologies, I must be blind).

Have you preordered her? :D Which resin colour have you chosen and what body are you thinking of hybriding her with?

2. I have ordered one, although I've already forgotten it it's in flesh or sand. I think flesh, but I'm not 100%. The two colours look pretty similar ultimately.

I'm not sure yet on the body, but probably a resinsoul? I'm waiting to see people who ordered a Shan receive it, because I think the deer legs could be pretty fun for Hellebore.

3. I ordered mine in flesh (sand looks more yellow, flesh I think is more pink?). I'm probably going to go with a Dream Valley body (B4-19). The neck size isn't perfect but I think should work well enough. I want a really graceful looking body for her. I'm going to wait until she arrives so I can do some resin comparisons before I choose the resin colour and ultimately order her body though. Gives me a chance to save up. The AUD to literally any currency conversion rate is extremely restrictive.

4. Has anyone else received their Hellebore heads? Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago and she's stunning! :D I honestly had to stop myself from buying her a body the moment she arrived because I adore her (my wallet is so relieved lol). Now I get to think up a name and figure out how she'll fit in with my crew. I feel like she'd be friends with my Nihilum Dolls Horns.

5. I can see the style fitting well with a nihilum doll yeah! :D

Mine too has arrived! It really is a gorgeous head, although I kind of dread finding eyes for it. I also had to refrain from buying a body immediately because my doll budget lately has been unreasonable. I still don't know what I'll do with this yeah, but I think putting it on a fantasy body would be fun.

6. I thankfully have some really tiny glass irises from Adelkawalka that I can use to make custom eyes for her down the line. I'm thinking I might use some super soft alpaca or mohair for her wig, but then I have to figure out what colour I want...will it match her face up...etc? Lots to think about!

7. I'm not sure if I should be posting here or in the inactive since 2021 Bactro thread, but along with the Hellebore head, there were still a few Absinthe left in stock when I looked on Friday. And I just placed an order for one.

8. I think you should be ok to post in here? I can't recall what size Absinthe is.
      Uh, we could turn this into a general CreaturesDolls thread if the mods are able to move it into the General Discussion forum?

9. Absinthe is a smaller MSD, that (I think) uses the same body as Creatures Dolls Novgorod. They're both about 38cm tall.

#9 Leo Pheonix, May 29, 2024
      Last edited: May 29, 2024
    10. That's right on the cusp of MSD and YoSD oh wow. I personally don't mind you chatting about her here. They're so few and far between anyway!

11. @Quiet and Insane Thanks! I realized they're a borderline size when I posted, but the artist calls them MSDs, so I'm going to go with that. I'd love to see how you style your Hellebore! All of Creatures Dolls BJDs are really unique.

12. I think if Mewie calls them MSDs then so be it. :) They're definitely on the bigger scale of her gorgeous creations! I love them all so much, but it was Bactro initially that caught my eye waaaaaay back when I was still a newbie. No one else has done a frog-inspired BJD that's captured me like she has.

13. Paid the shipping fee to get my Absinthe home!:dance But also, ouch.:chomp: I wanted a Mini Bactro back when they were first released, but couldn't justify buying one at the time.

14. Exciting!! I hope she travels fast and safe to you! :D

15. She's here! Wearing a dress sized for a YoSD I had on hand. I'm impressed how well she stands considering her tiny feet and large head. The artist still has a couple left in Butter if anyone else wants to bring one home...

[​IMG]She Stands! by Zoe Gold, on Flickr

16. Ahhhh she's just adorable!! :D
      It's surprising how well they stand given their proportions. My Pollen can stand fairly well too.

17. Oh, what a unique doll! Creaturesdolls always makes something super interesting, really like little art pieces. That green dress goes great with the dolls skintone! The fact she can stand is some real wizardry.

18. Oh she looks so lovely!