1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CrobiDoll : Change doll event~!

Feb 28, 2009

1. Sorry if wrong when posting this one, please move or delete.. >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear everyone~!

Thank you for loving and supporting us~!
      We'll start to do our new event in March~~
      You can choose doll's body that you want freely while a month only.

After the end of this event, you can order doll with original body only so please don't miss this event ~!

Event : You can choose these doll's body that you want freely- Yeon-Ho, Ys, Lance, Nia.

Event period : 2009.03.04~03.31

Body option: You can choose one of these two doll bodies- R-line boy body(60cm), M-line boy body (65cm).

You can change original doll body to other body that you want freely and especially for Yeon-Ho, it's cheaper than order Yeon-Ho head and body separately.

* Each head and body are compatible so don't worry about matching.

* If we have rush of orders, it'll be sold out before the end of this event period.

Have a great time on Crobidoll~!!

2. Do them fit thor's head?

3. No, Thor's head would be too small.

4. The price will be 520 and 570 according to the body that you choose?

5. So, if I were to order a Yeon-Ho, it would come with a free body?! :D I will definitely be doing that!

Also, does anyone know how much the Crobidoll shipping costs are? I can't find any information about it on their website. I live in the UK, any help please?

6. I'm pretty sure you don't get a free body just ordering a Yeon Ho head :sweat I think what they mean is, if you order a Yeon Ho head, you can also order one of the two types of body mentioned above (Yeon Ho doesn't usually come with a body, if I'm not mistaken), and the cost of the Yeon Ho head + body during this event will be cheaper than what it normally would be if you ordered both separately.

I could be wrong though, since Crobidoll's wording is kind of confusing to me.. but it just seems too good to be true that they'd give you a free body if you just ordered a head off them :sweat

7. That's exactly what I thought. :/ It seems crazy to give it away for free just for buying a head. But, it doesn't say anything about it being discounted, it just says "freely." That's why I wanted to double check, because it did sound far too good to be true. I hope they do explain it more clearly, because I'm totally confused. *_*

8. I think by 'freely' they mean without restrictions. So you can choose which ever body you want for those heads.
      Of course, I could be wrong, but that's what I got from it.

9. That does make more sense.
      Yet, it says that after the event, you can only order it with it's "original body", but the Yeon-Ho doesn't come with an original body... :doh I don't know, I guess I'll just have to wait until the event actually starts and hope for more info.

10. does anyone know how this event works? I tried putting a doll with the "M" line body in my cart, but it still charged the extra $50, and according to the event, it sounds like you should be able to get either body for the same price.

11. I think the normal cost for the doll that comes with M-Line body is $570 USD, just like before they started the event. While the doll that comes with R-Line body costs only $520 USD.

12. I don't think it meant that you are able to get either body for the same price. I think it only means that you can choose either of the bodies, the price dependant on which body you choose, compared to before/after the event where you'll have to deal with whatever body the head comes with.