1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll daydream Lance & Nao discussion!

May 18, 2009

1. New boys out from Crobi for their 1st anniversary event!
      I can hardly wait to see what Nao looks like. >w<

http://crobidolls.com/

Lance; (limited to 30 worldwide)
      [​IMG]

Nao;
      [​IMG]

2. Hmm, I wonder if the Lance will be a sleepy/closed eye head? I'm most excited to see Nao though, he looks really nice in the teaser. And I really wonder what size he'll be.

3. I think he'll be SD-sized because he's in the 'Refrain the Memory' section of the site.
      But you can never be sure :/

4. I'm seconding that the new Lance is going to be a dreaming/sleeping (especially the 'Daydream' thing.) Although my biggest interest is in Nao, I love crobi boys =). I'm sure it wont be dissapointing!

Edit: Does anyone know when Nao is being released? It says the Lance will be on the 30th of may...does that imply the Nao will be too?

5. I really hope the new Lance has nice eyes...maybe dreaming? That would be so cute!
      Are both of the dolls normal skin? Or are they white skin? I can't tell @_@

6. Dreamy Lance?

I'm doomed. XD

7. Oh no! A dreaming Lance and a new doll! I'm done for. I love Crobi way too much for my own good. Why can't money grow on trees?!? Don't we all wish.:(

8. Oh my gosh, the promo pics look gorgeous. * A* I'm so excited!

9. From what I can tell, Nao seems pretty similar to Nia...I can't wait to see! >w<

10. yeap!! I think Nao has less pouty lips than Nia

11. I'd say Crobi has a great photographer...Their photos are just so amazing.
      I love Lance but still prefer the white skin...

12. I was just wondering the same thing Izam. From the way Crobi is hiding the eyes I'll bet it's a dreaming version like the Sevy.

Nao looks gorgeous. Crobi is going to be the death of me >_<

13. nao to me looks like Nia, but with a less messed up upper lip haha.

which will probably be so cute, cause that was the only thing i disliked about nia

im sorta looking forward to seeing the dreaming lance, but its pretty obvious what it will be and i know i wont get one. still...should be fun to see

14. I wonder if Nao eyes will be sweet as Nia.
      and does anyone know which type of body are them?

If Nao is sweet and has M-line body
      I'd bring him home !:D

15. I knew I had seen the dreaming Lance before!
      Maybe this one will be even more sleepy? Or completely sleeping? *shrugg*

16. New photos on the site! They look great!

17. now all the photos are released.
      dream lance is so attractive.
      i like him much TAT

18. Gah they're both so gorgeous...stupid Crobi making me want them when I have no money! >.<

19. Hmmmmmmmm I must say I am safe from both heads now. *_**_*