1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll daydream Lance & Nao discussion!

May 18, 2009

1. New boys out from Crobi for their 1st anniversary event!
      I can hardly wait to see what Nao looks like. >w<

http://crobidolls.com/

Lance; (limited to 30 worldwide)
      [​IMG]

Nao;
      [​IMG]

2. Hmm, I wonder if the Lance will be a sleepy/closed eye head? I'm most excited to see Nao though, he looks really nice in the teaser. And I really wonder what size he'll be.

3. I think he'll be SD-sized because he's in the 'Refrain the Memory' section of the site.
      But you can never be sure :/

4. I'm seconding that the new Lance is going to be a dreaming/sleeping (especially the 'Daydream' thing.) Although my biggest interest is in Nao, I love crobi boys =). I'm sure it wont be dissapointing!

Edit: Does anyone know when Nao is being released? It says the Lance will be on the 30th of may...does that imply the Nao will be too?

5. I really hope the new Lance has nice eyes...maybe dreaming? That would be so cute!
      Are both of the dolls normal skin? Or are they white skin? I can't tell @_@

6. Dreamy Lance?

I'm doomed. XD

7. Oh no! A dreaming Lance and a new doll! I'm done for. I love Crobi way too much for my own good. Why can't money grow on trees?!? Don't we all wish.:(

8. Oh my gosh, the promo pics look gorgeous. * A* I'm so excited!

9. From what I can tell, Nao seems pretty similar to Nia...I can't wait to see! >w<

10. yeap!! I think Nao has less pouty lips than Nia

11. I'd say Crobi has a great photographer...Their photos are just so amazing.
      I love Lance but still prefer the white skin...

12. I was just wondering the same thing Izam. From the way Crobi is hiding the eyes I'll bet it's a dreaming version like the Sevy.

Nao looks gorgeous. Crobi is going to be the death of me >_<

13. nao to me looks like Nia, but with a less messed up upper lip haha.

which will probably be so cute, cause that was the only thing i disliked about nia

im sorta looking forward to seeing the dreaming lance, but its pretty obvious what it will be and i know i wont get one. still...should be fun to see

14. I wonder if Nao eyes will be sweet as Nia.
      and does anyone know which type of body are them?

If Nao is sweet and has M-line body
      I'd bring him home !:D

15. I knew I had seen the dreaming Lance before!
      Maybe this one will be even more sleepy? Or completely sleeping? *shrugg*

16. New photos on the site! They look great!

17. now all the photos are released.
      dream lance is so attractive.
      i like him much TAT

18. Gah they're both so gorgeous...stupid Crobi making me want them when I have no money! >.<

19. Hmmmmmmmm I must say I am safe from both heads now. *_**_*