1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Discussion Part V

Dec 14, 2017

1. Lol glad to hear that :lol: I did the face up for him :wiggle

2. Currently mine doesn't have one but I've I got him with his default and it was so dark (as per Crobi) so I redid it, twice, and didn't like either of them too much lol. I somehow always make him look very... Shy?

3. Is the default face up look like the official website look? I somewhat like the official look, but I know it's not guaranteed the face up artist does the same job every single time, so I choose to do my own. At least I can keep redo it if I'm not satisfied.

4. That's true. Unfortunately I'm not good at faceups haha. Crobi gave him a new default last year I believe and i bought him when he was first released. His previous default was much darker and i like the new one a lot more. I might try one more time before I give up and send him out :sweat:lol:

5. Can I post my G-Line boy here? I finally got one after a few years of wanting! This is Martin in mocha skin:
      [​IMG]

6. @chalyss
      Wow! I forgot about those big boys :lol:

He's wonderful! I love his outfit and that wig is amazing

7. That skin colour is lovely, they should make tan boys more often!

8. @1234back, thank you! I completed his outfit (more or less) last night. I appreciate your kind words! I am thinking he'll keep the braids but maybe get shaved sides.

@solitary agent, I agree, It is such a pretty color! I am so stoked I have finally been able to find one of these bigs boys with that skin!
      [​IMG]

9. @chalyss His wig is amazing! Did you make it yourself?

10. Thank you!
      The wig above? No, I didn't make that one, though it is handmade. It's a glorious wig- so heavy and pretty. I do make some of my own wigs, but not one yet for him. I plan to though!

11. So after seven years of being on/off the BJD wagon I've finally decided to just get the CD Jun I've wanted since... 2010?
      Question, I looked through Crobi's events and it doesn't seem like they have many events that are particularly worth waiting to buy a doll for. Is that a correct presumption? Should I wait for any spring/summer event or just bite the bullet now?

12. All I remember from back in 2015 was they did not allow layaway- no option for it. I could not get my beloved mocha colored Martin until I found one on ebay 2 months ago. I suppose you can ask them via email. They do respond quickly. That's what I would do, anyway. I can even do it for you if you like.

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

Popping in with a picture of my Adam (Tei sculpt) since it's been a little while...! I bought him some new clothes recently and felt like posing him and stuff, hehe.

14. dear cbobi owners help me please.
      tell me, after how much time your doll has changed skin color? I can't understand.... became my doll green or its see only me :frownyblush:

15. Is your doll tan? Tan resins are notorious for breaking down over time and turning green as are some whites.

16. It's been ages since I'd posted here asking about bodies for my Nia head (and I'm still saving up for a body) but I thought I'd go ahead and show my boy Crobi off a little now that he's starting to look a bit like himself.
      [​IMG]IMG_1445 by Lindsay, on Flickr

17. That gnawing feeling that I need a 1/3 boy to spoil keeps growing. So far Yeon-Ho is still the one that pulled at my hearstrings the most. Saving and hoping...I'm still not too sure about purchasing him standard, even with the evolved body option. I've heard they can't hold a pose...can someone confirm or deny?

How is the match of the PoPo body? I really do love those jointed hands.

18. very good! i think popo can simply fit everything lol

19. That's great news ^__^ is he on the 68cm with jointed hands from PoPo too or is that another brand?