1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Discussion Part V

Dec 14, 2017

1. yes, popo's joint hands, but I really don't recommend it... the connection part (link with arm) is somewhat pain in the....

2. Hey, hopefully one of you lovely people can help me. Do you happen to know if Crobi's wigs run large or small? I have an 8.5cm head that I want one of their wigs for, but I'm unsure if an 8 would work or if I'd be better going with a 9-10 and a wig cap. Thanks for any help!

3. @Gathephaar From my experience, they are fairly flexible. I have a size 8 with a wig cap on my female doll and another size 8 wig on one of my boys who has a slightly larger head.

4. @Maechen Thanks for that! I'll try an 8!

5. I did a thing...

I caved and bought a very old Yeon-Ho head second-hand. I swore I would wait but something about this sculpt just wouldn't let me go. I hope I'll really like him when he arrives. I've never been this nervous to be honest. On top of that another company I really like has a sale running on their 65cm dolls and now I am doubting even more if I did good to jump the wagon.

On top of that I did another thing...

A body for said head may or may not be on his way to me already as well.

6. Siara, you've been busy Doing Things! Way to be proactive and enabled!

7. I really have been. He'll be my first boy so I'm a little nervous. I couldn't pass it up though, it was now or never. Both the head and body are being shipped from within the EU so I'm hopefully escaping the giant custom fees I would have gotten if I had ordered a Yeon-Ho straight from Crobidoll. Here's to hoping...

In the meanwhile I'd love to see more pictures of your boys and girls to keep me busy.

8. Just got a shipping notice on my Elijah - looking forward to seeing him!

9. So exciting ^__^ I'll root that he comes home safely soon. Be sure to share him with us. It's such an interesting sculpt.

10. Well, twist my rubber arm! G-Line spam!
      [​IMG][​IMG]

11. Siara, special for you :XD: dont be nervous. everything will be fine

[​IMG]

I don't know what is she doing. may be running away from something >.<

12. Hey everyone! Been a long time since I went to this thread lol
      Has anyone else read Crobi's 10th Anniversary Event? Apparently on May 23rd they're going to sell another limited doll. I'm so torn because I want to buy a doll on sale til 20th but what if Crobi sell another limited Lance? :frownyblush: GAH I just love Crobi's sculpt too much better than any other companies WHYYY:...(

Sidenote: I wonder if Crobi will be selling a new limited or reselling previous ones. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT.:D:dance

13. [​IMG]

Kieran, my Elijah, arrived today! I added some freckles to his default faceup. He's really cute! His eyes are larger than I was expecting, I'm definitely glad I ordered 16mm eyes for him and not 14mm.

14. Lotsa new beautiful dolls incoming it seems lol!
      My Jun came today! Finally after all these years, my first doll. :cheer
      I'll post some better pics later, I was going to wait until after work but I couldn't resist. ;u;

[​IMG]

15. I love his facial expression, it looks so sweet. :blush
      He seems like an amazing choice for a first doll too! More pics are always appreciated. :3nodding:

16. Congrats!! He's beautiful! You've been waiting years for a doll? I envy your patience!

17. HE'S BEAUTIFUL!! :D CONGRAAAATS!!:XD: Oh God Jun looks sooo good compared to his company photos. I wish Crobi would update their new dolls so we could appreciate how beautiful all their dolls are:love

18. Hi there,

I would like to know how long it is necessary to wait, approximately, for a doll without options or make-up ? Because I heard that it was fast actually ?
      I would like to order the Lance with a Evolve body and a wig, without make-up ! ^_^

(Show me your Laaaaaance ! :D)

#59 Ladicius, May 18, 2018
      Last edited: May 18, 2018