1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Discussion Part V

Dec 14, 2017

1. @Nieomy Now that he has a wig and clothes on it's a lot harder to tell. If you really stare at it the right eye is a bit smaller and I believe it's because there is a bit less makeup on the right eye near the waterline and lashes (lashes on the right also extend much further down). I was upset that night and some friends had also commented they didn't think it looked right which hyped me up a bit. Now that I've slept on it I'm OK. It's human to have one eye a little smaller anyway :sweat Also, I did order smaller eyes! I think it will help.

I think this photo shows the difference in the right eye best.

2. Meet Davey! I wanted a Yuri ever since Crobidoll first released him years ago. I was so happy when they announced the 2019 version. His faceup by R. Dean is also impeccable. The B line body seems like a titan compared to my other boy bodies of similar heights. Crobi’s website states he takes 16-18mm eyes, I prefer the look of 16mm (as shown).

[​IMG]Untitled by ame_hime__, on Flickr

3. A Yuri!!!!!! how lovely is your boy! <3 Yuri and Hobin will forever be my favorite Crobidoll sculpts (together with Red, but I don't like thinking about him because I mourn the fact I will never own one ahaha;;; ). Please share more of him when you can! He is literally to die for.

Reminds me that I should -really- take some photos of my boy though, he has been a little neglected lately.

4. Hey, wondering if one of you lovely people can tell me how Crobi's M-line girl (specifically the maiden body)'s posing is? Bonus points for photos with said body.

5. Ezra has a new face, and even blank, I'm loving it!! :)

[​IMG]

#125 Nikki'sNewObsession, Jul 15, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    6. G-Line versus a sweet little 56cm Argo Doll Leith:
      [​IMG]

He's a big boy!

7. i have the Chaste body, it’s pretty bad. Aesthetically it’s my fave girl body but the worst poser of my 20+ dolls. She really can’t stand and I’m always worried that her knees will crack. I only have the heeled legs but I regret not getting the flat feet.

8. Thanks for that, I heard similar about the M-line girls and decided to go with a different body. It's good to know that that was the right choice!

9. Hello, does anyone here know if crobidoll white skin matches well with Illusion Garden lace white skin?

10. My lance Ezra finally has a face-up, thanks to @SugarCoatedStars I'm so happy that I can finally photograph these two handsome crobi boys together, properly:

[​IMG]

11. Hey friends! I'm planning on ordering a Lance sometime this summer and I'm so excited to bring one of my dream boy sculpts home. I was wondering if anyone had some pictures of the R-line Evolve body in action (especially compared to the vers. 2 body). I like the sculpting of it a ton, but I don't see a whole lot of pictures out there!

12. Hello friends, I am contemplating a Crobi B-line Yuri for a beloved character of mine, but I've never owned a Crobi, and I'm particularly concerned about dressing a B-line boy. His measurements seem close to SSDF, but does, say, FreedomTeller's 70cm stuff fit...? This fellow wants to wear tailored suits.

I'd be grateful to hear from B-line owners about clothing choices! :)

13. Hi guys! How does Crobidoll's NS match other popular companies? Looking to possibly hybrid a Juno :)

14. I've not been active lately but managed to take some snaps of Ho-bin.
      [​IMG]

@green_judy - I'm not sure about FortuneTeller exactly, but my B-line boy fits most SD17 and 70cm clothes pretty well.

15. Does anyone have posing advice for the M line girl bodies? I have what I'm fairly certain is the chaste body (she was purchased secondhand) and she can't sit??? I was trying to get her to sit with her legs straight in front of her, but she's extremely prone to either just falling onto her back when she's not propped up or will sometimes slide down if she is propped up. Sitting with her legs bent and dangling is also a dicey proposition, and she doesn't seem to like standing either, even with flat feet. Currently she's just sitting on the bottom shelf of my bookcase, in the corner so she has maximum support, and basically on the floor, because that seemed like the safest place for her.

16. Guys,

I accidentally a Mandarake and now I have a Crobidoll Red Riding Hood Geroe coming my way. I literally resisted him for 3 days and then I could do it no longer XD I am so stoked for him to get here but I have nothing for him and will now not be able to purcahse anything until at least May next year >.<

He gonna be nakey baldy boy for like the next 9 months! @_@ And I really want to post pics!

17. Does anyone else wish they had the extra cash? Crobi’s latest limited Lance dolls have me yearning so bad. A tan skin Demon Lance and the E-line Halloween Lance.

18. [​IMG]
      Finally caved and got myself a Lance. :love He's quickly become one of my favorites.

19. I also bought a Lance.

Goddamnit Crobidoll! >.<

20. [​IMG]
      Just received my Daydream Ys today :love He's so gorgeous I'm sobbingggg :...(