1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Discussion Part V

Dec 14, 2017

1. I literally gasped and said, 'wowwwww' - he's so dreamy and beautiful, congratulations!!!

2. Thank you~! I absolutely adore him~! One of my favorite limited releases from Crobidoll. I missed his initial raffle sale so I was very fortunate to find someone who was wanting to transfer their pre-order. :D

3. hello folx, happy new year! i'm popping in on the off-chance that any crobi owners have both a crobi doll in tan resin and also a luts doll in either tan or light tan (not real skin brown)? i'm trying to see if either crobi tan/luts tan or crobi tan/luts light tan may be an acceptable resin match! i have a thread in photo reference here: https://denofangels.com/threads/luts-light-tan-tan-vs-crobidoll-tan.851048/ if you have any photos or insight, i would highly appreciate~ :)

4. Popping in to share some lance love. Marcell....

[​IMG]

5. Hi! I was wondering if any of you had any photos of a blank M-line Ys or R-line Lance, I feel it might be a bit easier to find Lance since they're more popular. I'm currently trying to shell one of my grail characters

6. So, I just received my first SD doll last week; a Limited Crobidoll Lance. I absolutely ADORE him. He's a bit "floppier" than I anticipated but he is so beautiful and his face just speaks to my heart. He has definitely become my favorite boy and I find myself just wanting to stare at him! I feel like I don't see too many Crobidoll around. I wanted to discuss with others who have a Crobidoll and if you feel the same pull I do? What drew you to Crobidoll? I first became aware of them through the Otome game, Nameless, and just couldn't get it out of my head. I'm so glad I followed through with that feeling!

He is beautiful! I love the Lance sculpt :love

#146 Ciel17, Oct 1, 2022
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2022
    7. I'm still at a loss for what to do with my M line girl (chaste body, I think?). She does not balance even a little bit, even when sitting. She's currently sitting on the lowest shelf on my bookcase, supported by walls on both the side and behind her, but if I even move the doll next to her that's bracing her other side, she slides down onto her back. What? How? How do I fix this?

8. Is it her stringing? Elastic can lose its tension over time and will no longer be able to support the doll or hold it tightly enough.

9. Oh that’s entirely possible! I’d never really considered it as I’ve had dolls recently that couldn’t really sit because of weird engineering choices and I assumed this might be more of the same. Will look into it!

10. *drops in, posts a photo of genderswapped Lance* 13 years with me. Still as lovely as on the day of her arrival.

[​IMG]

11. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the Lance sculpt so much :love

12. I love Lance too - such a fantastic sculpt. I enjoy what everyone else has done with their boy Lances, but I could only ever see a girl in that face... but an androgynous one and a particular kind of girl archetype/trope. So that's what my girl Syr is now. ;)

13. Absolutely! My Lance, Dimitri, is male but I give him a very androgynous look. I feel like that particular sculpt lends to such!

14. Does any one have photos of the three female bodies avaliable? I couldn't find any...