1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll feedback (ALL)

Aug 8, 2008

1. There is no feedback thread for Crobidoll, so I create one :)
      Please tell me:

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

2. Anything? I know folks on here have some of these beautiful dolls. I want one but hesitate to order without any reviews.

3. What did you order?
      Lance and Yeon-ho heads, dreamingdoll body, 2 wigs and various accessories

When did you order?
      Early August 2008

How was the communication?
      Communication was very good and friendly! ^^

How easy was it to pay?
      I used credit card and I had to change to a different card for some reason @_@; It was a bit worrying but it was safe

How long did it take to ship?
      Very fast! It took about 3-4 weeks for my boys to reach

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The heads were beautiful of course! A tiny bit iffy at why my yeon-ho's head is starting to slowly change colour (?! it's not a wig stain either OAO) But it's fine becasue it's hidden by the wig. The accessories was a tiny bit of disappointment, the ear rings seemed a bit pricey now that i think about it haha.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yup

Were you satisfied with the product?
      As said above about my yeon-ho head, besides that, I'm overall a happy customer and would love to purchase from them again ^^ Regarding the piercing services, I actually requested for 3 holes each for my boys, but they only managed to pierce a pair on my lance. Doesn't exactly bother me much, but just thought someone might want to know ^^

4. I bought 5 wigs from them and 2 of them should be small head SD size (8-9 inch).
      However, one of them was a MSD size actually.
      I sent the wig back to them and ask for replacement. But they said their Yeon-Ho could wear it and so it must be a small head size wig. They claimed that it was all my fault to send the wig back to them.
      This is my first time and probably the last time to buy from them. v_v
      They are so RUDE!!!
      They asked me for US$20 for shipping if I want "my wig back AGAIN"! (The problem is , why do I need a wrong sized wig? I do not have MSD at all.)

Pictures of the wrong wig I got. The wig was only 7-8 inch.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

So if you ever want to buy from them, best luck to you that they don't make any mistakes in your order. =__________=

5. What did you order?
      Yeon-ho head with no faceup

When did you order?
      16th September 2008

How was the communication?
      Very kind, answered all my questions and requests really fast!
      Only one thing: I haven't got any shipping notice, the order status hasen't changed from the first day but my head arrived save (including some fruit candy :)).

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy via PayPal!

How long did it take to ship?
      My head arrived 7th October 2008

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I'm very happy about Yeon-Ho's head, it's a really beautiful sculpt! :aheartbea

6. * What did you order?
      Lance Type B

* When did you order?
      2nd June 2008

Communication was great. They kept me inform when ever I requested and when they received my payment.

Easy. Through paypal

They shipped my package on July 1st. It arrived on the 4th.

Yea it sure was. He turned out better than expected ^^V.

I looks pretty much like it I guess.

Yeap. I came with sweets and a gift necklace since I ordered him during the event period.

7. * What did you order?
      Dreaming Doll Hue with default faceup

* When did you order?
      August 26th

Fine- they answered my Q&A posts quickly and did send me a shipping notice.

Very easy, I used Paypal and it went through almost immediately.

I received the doll on October 11th. Not too pleased about that... they say 15-20 working days, but they went on holiday three times after I placed my order.

Yes, I bought the doll specifically for the body and I really love it. Hue's head got a beautiful faceup, too.

Yep.

Very much! I really do love the Dreaming Doll body. But I will say I don't recommend it for the nitpicky- some areas were a bit unfinished (it could use some trimming between the toes, for example) and there is an air bubble in one knee's joint. It doesn't bother me though so I'm really happy with it. :aheartbea

My problem was with the time frame, and the few times I pestered them they were polite about it but it didn't speed up the process at all.

8. * What did you order?
      A group order on fur wigs, fibre wigs and accessories.

* When did you order?
      Around the end of september

Communication was good

yes, by paypal

2 weeks because there's delay on the wigs production

the fur wig was ok but the black one keep losing its fur.

The color for mellow cream and red fur wig are very off from the official photos.

not too bad, they did not label the sizes for fur wigs. I had 20 over fur wigs in this group order and i had to test it out and label it myself. Also, if they send e size wrongly and didn't label, it will be hard for us to hold them for responsible for that. According to my fren, her previous group order, fur wigs are not label as well.

I'm going to leave them a feedback soon and hopefully they will start label their fur wigs in the future.

9. * What did you order?

3 Wigs

* When did you order?

2008-09-20

Communication was good

Pretty easy , Paid via paypal

Around 2 weeks

The wigs have a a nice feel to them , very soft

The color is slightly different then shown in picture

1 out of the 3 wigs i bought were the wrong size, but other then that im happy with the items

10. * What did you order? Dreaming doll body NS
      * When did you order? 30 Aug 2008
      * How was the communication? Decent
      * How easy was it to pay? Via paypal, no probs
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 months, however due to error no item yet
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? n/a
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? n/a
      * Were you satisfied with the product? n/a
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had to contact Crobidoll twice after I had seen some people have recived their dreamingdoll body in 6 days of ordering. They promised after my show of dissatisfaction they will ship in 2 more days. They did. However due to them writing the wrong (or maybe unclear) postcode (even though they have shipped to same address before so I know they have ability to write it right, and that my address provided is correct) it has gone to the wrong address on the other side of the country, and my postal service has told me nothing they can do, but to wait for it to be sent back to Crobidoll (as theres customs charge so it should be sent back to them aslong as its not paid, in 21 days time) I have informed Crobidoll I am not waiting 21 days for the body to be sent back to them then resent to me as its not my error, we shall see what they say. I am very dissatisfied with their services at the moment, I have bought many dolls from many companies and this by far is the worst service.

11. * What did you order? Crobidoll Yeon-Ho and Wig
      * When did you order? September 25
      * How was the communication? Good. I didn't contact Crobidoll really only to ask a question about my order but they were always friendly and responded right away.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paid via Paypal, very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? 18 business days to ship and all in all it took a bit over a month 32 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I ordered a custom face-up and I am VERY SATISFIED:aheartbea The wig is excellent quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Face up was even better!!!
      *Were you satisfied with the product? I am very satisfied with the face up although the wig size they sent was either wrong or they suggested the wrong size for me to order with my doll
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I'm not going to email them just for the wig, I don't care that much, I just put a piece of tape to hold my boy's wig in place now.

12. All right, I have two feedbacks to leave for Crobidoll and they're a bit.... in contrast.

BAD FEEDBACK
      * What did you order? wig
      * When did you order? late August (I have since deleted my email--you'll see why)
      * How was the communication? NONEXISTENT
      * How easy was it to pay? easy enough to pay, they had no delay in taking my money... >>
      * How long did it take to ship? supposedly the very next day
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? n/a
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? n/a
      * Were you satisfied with the product? NO. I ordered a wig from Crobidoll and, the very next day, I received an email telling me that it was shipping. However--I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I emailed the company at least four times to their PayPal account that they would obviously have to check for payments and I constantly checked the status of the package. Nothing! And the company NEVER replied to any of my emails. Needless to say, I am still less than pleased with Crobidoll. I lost $50 and never got any sort of reply from the company. Even a "We're sorry but we can't help you" would have been nice. Instead, it felt like I was being ignored.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Never got a reply from them.

DECENT FEEDBACK
      * What did you order? Yeon-Ho B-type head + blonde fur wig
      * When did you order? September 22, 2008
      * How was the communication? got an email letting me know that they had taken my money and when the doll head was shipped (also from the same email address I had been trying to email the month previously~)
      * How easy was it to pay? easy
      * How long did it take to ship? about a month
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very good. The head is gorgeous, I'll give them that, and the face-up is stunning. The wig is also one of the best fur wigs I've ever seen.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? With the product, exceptionally. He's everything that I could want. I'm still not pleased with the company, though. If I hadn't wanted the Yeon-Ho head so badly and if he didn't always disappear in the MP, I wouldn't have ever bothered. The lack of ANY response from my first order has very much soured my opinion of the company.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No issue this time. First time? Again, no communication.

13. * What did you order? I ordered the Soft White Lance with faceup (for a split), Yeon-Ho head with faceup, CRWML-10 wig in light black, and the mini gold robot necklace.
      * When did you order? September 15, 2008
      * How was the communication? Very good, they answered any questions I had on the Q&A board and sent me a shipping notice as soon as the order shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? I got the shipping notice on October 25 and the order arrived the 27th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I have to admit I was a little shocked that they didn't sand the joints on a limited doll's body, but since many companies don't it's not something I'm upset about.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The items looked much better in person!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!
      Overall it was a wonderful experience and I'd deal with Crobidoll again.

14. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Lance head in the B style make-up and a black wig.
      * When did you order?
      A few minutes after the english crobidoll site opened! So 2nd June 2008
      To be honest i didn't really have any communication with the company. I don't even recall getting a confirmation email. I left them a message on the board asking them to swap the black wig for a blonde one before they shipped and they did it no problem~
      Very, i paid by card so it cleared instantly.
      My head arrived 5 weeks later, which is pretty poor timing for just a head and not a full doll in my opinion.
      Oh dear god Crobidoll molds are a million times more stunning in person, and that face-up! So detailed and beautifull! The wig is stunning aswell, the fibres feel a little wierd but it's such a nice quality!
      It looked better!
      Yup completely.

15. I have no real complaint about crobidoll.. although I do not think I will be ordering from them again for the following reasons.

* What did you order?
      I ordered a soft white lance, type A face up, a gold heart locket, and a mellow cream fur wig.

* When did you order?

They were very rude when they replied to my comments on the Q&A board. All I asked was for an update, curious where my order was, and they merely repeated the same thing over and over again, telling me the time it usually took for them to ship as if I was stupid and didnt know. They also had a rather annoyed feeling to their replies. In my opinion their customer service is serious lacking, as well as manners.

Payment was easy of course, they were quite eager in taking my money.

I think my order arrived on 10.27.08.

Yes actually, the quality of the items is very nice. The locket I bought actually opens, the fur wig is soft and easy to style, now if it just would stop shedding. lol. And my Lucian is of wonderful quality, nice heavy resin, and the face-up is just beautiful.

Yes, for the most part. The only thing that didnt look like the picture is the mellow cream fur wig. It is far lighter then the picture on the site.

I am very saticfied. ^^

*Suggestions for Crobidoll?
      The only thing I can suggest is that they work on their manners, and be more polite and friendly when dealing with their customers, because of their rudeness on the boards, I may not order from them again.

16. * What did you order? A blank Thor head, two pair of eyes and a wig.

* When did you order? 6-11-08

* How was the communication? Great. They answerd to all my question and were very kind.

* How easy was it to pay? Well, a friend of mine made the payment for me with her Paypal account, but she told me it was very easy and fast.

* How long did it take to ship? I think they took a little long to ship my stuff. They shipped my order after 28 days (3-12-08), but arrived really fast! (10-12-08)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutly!! :)

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, they look exactly the same and even better, hehe.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Totally, I'm really happy with my new girl and the other things I got for her. As I said before, they always answered to all my question very quickly and were very nice to me and they let me know when my order was shipped. I would definitly buy from them again. I love Crobidoll! :D

17. * What did you order?
      Lance head (no face up), a red wine wig and yellow wig(in the defult page)
      * When did you order?
      2008-10-14
      Very fast,
      I did not have a chance to do a communication with customer service
      Pretty easy, I pay with my paypal account
      2 days
      I request them to send to my friend place, she said it is in a good shape
      I think the blank head is little different than the face up head
      I will be more satisfied if my head have the face up ;)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

18. * What did you order? I did a group order, so mostly jewellery and an 9-10 inch wig for me.

* When did you order? Early October 2008

* How was the communication? There was no communication except for an invoice, payment confirment and shipping notice.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy enough with Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? I don't know exactly, but within two weeks which I found very reasonable.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Quality was fine.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Even the wig looked like in the picture, but it was not 9-10 inch.

* Were you satisfied with the product? With the wig: no. The 9-10 inch wig I ordered isn't 9-10 inch. It barely fits my Souldoll Lee Jun Ki, which takes 8 inch wigs. Sadly I only found out a month later, because I didn't check before that as I assumed (shouldn't have done that) it was okay. The doll it was meant for was boxed up due to moving to another place and I didn't unpack him earlier.
      I read I'm not the only person who got a too small wig from Crobidoll.

Their posting service: No. They wrote down my address wrong. Luckily the Dutch postal service goes through some effort to deliver wrongly addressed packages. Again, I'm not the only person who had trouble with incorrect address on the box.

All the jewellery items were fine. Nothing to complain about that.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't bother to mention the wrong address to Crobidoll, because I was happy that everything was home in good condition. Now I read that this is not their first time they make a mistake with the address.
      When I discovered that the wig was too small, I figured it was too late to complain. I read that complaining wouldn't have mattered anyway.

19. * What did you order?

I made a small group order with several wigs and accessories, totaling something over 200$.

* When did you order?

This November.

It was okay.

Very simple with Paypal.

Just few days!

Yes, all the items were of high quality.

No! This was my biggest issue. I ordered two fur wig which were supposed to be long and rusty red, instead I got two wigs which were wine-coloured and much shorter than those pictured :/ Also I ordered some earrings in silver and got them in gold.

Apart from the wigs, I was.

They sent me another two fur wigs...which were made of same. shorter, wine-coloured fur ^^; I had no heart to complain further since they did try to do something, and the wigs they sent me do fit my dollie somehow.

20. Crobidoll Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​