1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll- Mini Discussion

Apr 3, 2009

1. really ? for me the mouth a bit open and the teeth is more showing from the old marisol :sweat
      agree , no company will re-release the exact same doll that had been sold out long ago

what i know from other company usually they re-release it with sleepy eye or open eye
      but crobi is more into playing with the face up ~ ;)

2. If you're going by my picture, then it's because at the time I over painted her teeth, so she looked more chipmunky than she was supposed to. XD

This isn't her current face-up either, but it's closer to how her teeth should have been painted.

[​IMG]

It also depends on the angle of the photograph, but that doesn't really influence the tooth size as much as the painting does.

3. Gah, I wish I didn't cancel my order for marisol, but with a basic Camille, and Hansel Camille coming this weekend, I figured I didn't truly need her :( but I'm excited for Hansel Camille! I'll be sending him and basic Camille off right away to get twin faceups :D

4. Ooh!!! It'll be really nice to see Camille. I haven't seen any owner pictures of the limited Camille and Heidi. :T

5. [​IMG]

This is my.basic Camille. I'll definitely post the Hansel Camille. I bought him off the only person I've seen with one lol. If someone had Gretel, I'd take her in a heartbeat, but I've never seen her either...

6. Awww!!! He's so cute!

7. He is really CUTE!

8. Taixonay: Thank you so much for the offer, and I would love to see the pics, but honestly that won't sway me, I prefer it to be an actual boy body. I dunno why, but with BJDs, I feel like it annoys me when even though other people may not know its a girl under this clothes, I know, and I don't enjoy it as much. I don't collect female dolls at all too, which sort of adds to that. Your girl is beautiful I will say that though.

9. OMG, Taixonay!!! Curare is absolutely stunning!!!! I am in love! :)))

10. Thank you krolikolik!
      @ Artemos, I know what you mean. I wouldn't be able to do the opposite with my girls either and thank you so much! >.<

11. My Marisol was shipped today, hell yeaaaaaaahhh! OwO

12. WHEEE!!! Will there be pictures?!

13. OMGOSH!! Already?!?!? Congrats! I cannot wait to see pictures :)

14. Taixonay and AmoraSeth: There will be a box opening video on my Youtube-channel, I promise! ^w^

15. Ohmehgosh!!!!!!! My Marisol had been shipped!!!!!!! Weeeeee!!!!! *does-crazy-dance* Now Hurry EMS!!!!!!!! <3

16. Krolikolik: Congratz! :D I hope our both Marisols will be home soon ^______^

17. Eggplant:I hope so too! :) I am glad i got her fullset! Because i totally didn't expect her that fast and didn't get her any clothes yet! >.< *goes shopping*

18. OMG!!! She is already here!!! I have to wait for my hubby to get off classes until i can open it! So for now i am just pacing around big box!!!!! Is it time yet? Is it time now?
      :D

19. Congrats!! I cannot wait to see pictures!!

20. Everybody meet my new baby! She doesn't have a name yet... :( I was thinking about making her into a little punk! but her face is just toooo sweet! Makes me melt every time i look at her! So now i have to completely rethink her character... ^^
      Needless to say... I am absolutely in love! She couldn't be any more perfect! :) LOVE LOVE! :fangirl:

Here are some pictures:

[​IMG]

Red haired:

[​IMG]

With little sisters:

[​IMG]

And last one, i promise! :)

[​IMG]

She came with 2 pairs of horns and extra eyes that i didn't order! :) hehe! sweet crobidoll!