1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll- Mini Discussion

Apr 3, 2009

1. She's adorable! Congrats on the new girl!

2. Thank you, taixonay! XD

3. Anyone else get their girl yet?

4. Hi everyone. :3
      Fits a Crobi MSD girl head on a Loongsoul girl body?

5. I just paid off my Marisol this past Friday with Dolk, so it is going to be a while :(

6. Just got my twins' heads back today! :D its dark and I just threw them together really fast, but soooooo excited to have them home!

[​IMG]

7. So freaking cute!

8. Thank you! I wish I had light to take actual pics, I absolutely love their faces! My grey Camille has a cut on his lip, my NS Camille has a cut on his cheek. I love my NS Camille's expression so much :D I liked his basic faceup so I was hesitant but I'm glad I sent him off.

[​IMG]

9. Hi guys! I know that some of you may have heard, but Crodidoll is doing a little contest for their anniversary event.

They are asking that Crobidoll owners submit a picture of their owner certificates. We can have a team with up to 44 members and DoA member Gnossienne, has started a team on DoA. The team with the most certs wins a Ziwoo head (that’s each member of the team!!). You will need a Crobidoll Site login, BTW.

If you have not already joined on DoA and gotten in contact with Gnossienne, please feel free to send me the needed info along with the picture of your certificate(s), and I will forward the info to Gnossienne.

Here is a link to the contest info: http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=2152

Thanks a bunch!

10. For all my awesome C-line owners how hard is it to find clothes for them? Not only does my girl have such a particular style when I buy stuff it's usually too big! Where's the best place to look?

11. I just thought I would drop by and spam a pic of my Nalini:

[​IMG]

12. I'm not sure what type of style you're looking at but I've bought MSD sized items from Dollmore and Nine9Style (and some commissioned items) and they all fit my girl just fine.

@AmoraSeth: Your girl is so pretty!

13. Thank you taixonay!! I really love her. I cannot help but spam her :) I would love to see more pics on this thread!!

[​IMG]

TsukiKyou - I generally look for slim mini sized clothing. Dollheart works great (but it' super pricey). I also resently purchased the dress she is wearing from Volks - but you have to be careful with Volks. Usually their clothing is too wide. But if it is geared towards their Mini DDs, it should fit since they are built slimmer.

14. Clio is feeling lonely in here! :( we need more spam! ^^

[​IMG]

15. Aww! So sweet looking! I need to give my boys some attention and spam. I really wish Crobi would do a new msd sculpt or something. They really neglect their c-line

16. I am with you on that, reitaism! Seems like they were busy with croby mansion and one-offs for dollism... :((( and i heard newtinies are gonna be coming out in november! so let's hope we'll see some MSD love after all that is over! >.<
      Or may be we should just mass-message them that we want new c-line lovelies! XD

17. You know, I have messaged them. After the whole event of the most requested doll to bring back was marisol, you would think they would be like 'oh! We should do more c-line!' :(

Are they really going to do more tinies? :\ well, I hope they do another lance cos I want twins xD but... Argghhhh!! C-line lance! Make it!!! Lol

Here is a lil spam. Still working on getting proper eyes and wig for my grey Camille

[​IMG]

18. Speaking about tinies, i meant T-line! :P The only reason i know is cause i wanted one, but i am not a big fan of the ones that they have now! ANd they stop their sells in November! So i asked if there are gonna be any other T's! And they said that there's gonna be new release after that! I should go ask about C-lines! Cause that would be awesome if they made new ones! ^____^

ANd your boys are absolutely adorable!!!!! <3 I especially love your NS Camille! he just melts my heart! :fangirl:

19. If they made a C-line lance or Ys-B I would died! Anyone know what the height is including head I'm currently looking for an MSD boy that would be taller then my heidi but with mature looking eyes.

20. Hi! I've looked everywhere but I can't find the circumference of the c-line Crobidoll heads. Does anyone know?