1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll- Mini Discussion

Apr 3, 2009

1. Just wanted to spam Nalini :)

[​IMG]

2. You Nalini looks so gorgeous! Perfect example of why the Marisol sculpt is beautiful.

3. Anyone know if Unoa jeans would fit the C Line?

4. Brand new HUGE event at Crobi's.... And no love for C line again...:(

[​IMG]

Clio is wondering WHY ANTHROS????? Bleh....

5. That disappointed me too ... instead of all those anthros, why not at least one C-line boy?

But in the meantime - I'd like to introduce my Heidi. Her name is Elise, or "Ellie" to her friends.

[​IMG]

6. I'm super disappointed too. I'm in love with Laen tho, and really want the new r-line body.. but I'm tempted to finally get a micru

7. Q^Q Sad about the event a bit too....they really need to give their C-line more love!~ T-the other dolls look lovely but....!

>v> Oh, and uhm, hi everyone...! My boy arrived a few days ago, so I thought i'd share with all the lovelies here~ My Camille, Shu :aheartbea

[​IMG]

8. Welcome to the thread, solitary agent and arkelle! :cheer

reitaism, i don't collect SD sized dolls! But i agree with you - Laen is gorgeous!
      :fangirl: I am not a fan of all the other ones tho...>.< but... i WANT WANT WANT that Lollipop wig that Rumi's wearing in MSD size!!!!! :aheartbea

9. yay for all the Camille/Heidi love! heres a crappy pic of one of my Camilles lol

[​IMG]

10. Oh boy! I am loving all the spam! I need to take out my Nalini and take some pics!

11. does anyone have milch to spam??

12. OMG!!! I totally missed that lollipop wig!!!!!! :sadface Aw aw awwwww!!!I hope they'll restock those again.....

13. here's the M-84 wig on my Hansel ver. Camille :) could have been a better shot, but somehow i really like this pic lol

[​IMG]

14. Oh wow! I love the dollspam going on here! It's great to see the Camilles and Heidis coming out as well! : D

Here's my girl, Curare.

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

Ellie's new outfit arrived today~

16. Hiii~ I have a request if anyone could please answer it would be awesome.. I've been looking for a size/height comparison picture between a c-line Crobidoll and a Luts kid delf. I have plans to possibly get a Milch and turn him into a grumpy bat boy but I have no idea what size of clothes he would wear! (I also am not very good at making things myself yet >.<)

Just wanted to see a size comparison or if someone could help me with sizes that would be great~

(and sorry if there is a picture in a different thread and I'm just not looking hard enough!)

17. I can help with that! :) Here's Ellie with my KDF Duri, both barefoot to show their true height.

[​IMG]

18. So they are about the same size. awesome! Thanks so much for the picture!

19. look at all the spaaaaam!! It's really a shame that there isn't more C-Line love, but not surprising since Crobi doesn't even give them love ;-; I've been wondering lately if I should sell my Camille twins. I need the money and I don't do much with them, but then when I do pull them off the shelf to mess with, I'm so charmed by them. Plus my basic Camille, I feel like I promised to give him a great home after being passed around so many times before coming into my hands, and given the custom faceups I got them as twins and all the custom clothes, I feel like there is a lot of invested time and bonding that I can't just give it up >_< oh these dolls and their magical charms~~ Maybe if enough people posted to their twitter or facebook all at once, they would be convinced to do something more and come up with a new mold lol

[​IMG]

original pic: http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz285/CurseOfWerewolf/MampR002_zps394d516a.jpg