1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Product Review

Nov 5, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order? CRWS-17 (Mellow Cream) CRWS-17 (Mellow Cream) 6-7 Wig
      * When did you order? Early March
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I love the style of this wig. Not too straight, not too curly.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes. I actually loved this wig so much that this one is my second.

3. * What did you order?
      ...i rather post the link haha
      http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=2500&b_code=B20080525084204&c_code=C20080525084257
      http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=1052&b_code=B20080525084204&c_code=C20080525084257
      http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=2479&b_code=B20080525084153&c_code=C20080525084244
      http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=2301&b_code=B20080525084153&c_code=C20080525084244
      http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=1917&b_code=B20080525084153&c_code=C20080525084244
      Some of them they already took out from the website so i don't have a picture to show

* When did you order?
      About Last year and the next item is on Feb

In my opinion the cloths are quite good quality, but some of them are too expensive, but the style is quite fashionable and easy to mix with other cloths

Yes, all of them

Yes

Crobi style is very casual and fashionable, but most of them are very expensive

Of course, I would like to order some wig from them later on

4. * What did you order?
      Three wigs [CRWL-80 (Light Black), CRWL-84 (Gray Black), CRWL-53 (Light Black)]
      Velcro for wigs (TL1103)
      Elastic strings (Elastic String M - 4mm)

* When did you order?
      2013-06-19

Yes, absolutely. The order was a group one and I can tell only for my goods, but the quality is stunning, perfect wig and fantastic velcro.

Yep, identic.

Yes, very satisfied.

Excellent quality, very little time of delivery (a week or less even). The only negative side of the purchase was maybe the shipping costs a little pricey, but for me it was still good because it was a group purchase :)

Yes. For wig and clothes.

5. * What did you order? 6-7 inch wig: CRWS-53 (Powder brown)
      * When did you order? Ordered on 2/27/2014 and arrived on 3/3/2014
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the wig is of a very good quality. It is soft and very easy to style.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, it had the same style and color as the promo pictures but it was a bit longer than what I was expecting, but still it looked gorgeous on my doll.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied
      * Would you buy more from this company? ​Regarding wigs, will definitively purchase from them again.

• When did you order?
        Placed the order on the 25th of February and it shipped out the next day, pretty fast! Arrived on probably Tuesday, 4th of March. About a week.

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
        The quality was great. Both wigs and eyelashes were packed really nicely, each in a roll of bubble wrap. The eyelashes were not damaged or squished.

• Did the item look like the sales pictures?
        All items looked like the sales pictures except for one wig (CRWL-70 Gradation Brown). It was very unclear in the website's pictures, so I thought it must've been some sort of mix between light and dark brown, but it turned out to be light brown with some sort of maroon locks at the top. The styling was good, but the colour was different than the pictures.

• Were you satisfied with the product?
        ​Yes, I am satisfied with the product, except for the second gradation wig mentioned above.

• Would you buy more from this company?
        Yes, their items have great quality, shipping is fast and the packaging was perfect.

6. * What did you order?
      Four wigs; CRWS-107 (Peach Gold), CRWML-80 (Powder Brown), CRWML-PO (Pop Orange 8-9inch), and CRWML-119 (Light Black). I actually ordered two of the first wig by mistake, but that's on me and not Crobidoll.

* When did you order?
      March 31, 2015 (for the April Fools event, so April 1st Korean time)

Absolutely, these wigs are very high quality, soft and beautiful. For the event, a random wig and "secret present" was offered. I actually got two wigs (one in a special color), a passport case, sticky screen cleaner, a Christmas card with envelope (lol), three doll photo cards, and a folding tissue packet with doll pictures.

Yes! The colors and styles are very accurate. The only color that isn't was one of the free event gift wigs, but taking photos of it myself, I find that it's not Crobidoll's fault at all, it just photographs as a different type of blue no matter what.

Definitely!

Positive: High quality wigs, very soft. Consistent quality. Smooth fibers. No visible wig caps.
      Negative: The SD size wigs are tight, but to be fair they are specified as 8" and not 8-9". The YoSD wig did not have this issue.

Yes I would. Not only their amazing wigs, but if Soi ever becomes available again, I really want to buy her.

7. * What did you order?
      4 wigs, CRWL-33 milky blond, CRWL-96 blue, CRWL-80 Smooky silver, CRWL 33 Dark red
      * When did you order?
      August 8,2016
      yes
      the quality was great!!
      yes
      Yees ^^
      high quality wigs, the color (wig) a little bit diffrent from the sales pictures
      yes

8. * What did you order?
      Head puller, CRWL-13 smoky silver wig (size 9-10 in), Dia Chiffon Shirts White L

* When did you order?
      Made the order on September 29, it shipped on the 30th and was kind of stuck at the Korean post office until October 6th. Arrived at my house safely on the 8th, so it took about a week overall.

Yes! The shirt is made out of the same nice material my own chiffon shirts for work are made in and the wig is absolutely beautiful in person.

I feel like the wig is a little bit longer than in the pictures, but it's not a huge deal. I don't feel like the products were misrepresented.

Very much so!

Yes, I'm waiting on two dolls from them right now and I'll definitely get more wigs and stuff in the future! Probably next time I'd wait until I have some more stuff to combine, though, as shipping was a little steep for just these three items. I was just worried the CRWL-13 would sell out again.

I took a picture of the arrival here!

9. * What did you order?

Two wigs, CRWML-125 in blonde and mellow cream. (Their 8" size)

* When did you order?

8-10-17, received 8-14-17

Yes. The wigs are very nicely made, the hairline and part are both very nice and the fiber is soft and lovely.

Yep! The blonde one is slightly more layered than the cream one but both look like what I was expecting.

Absolutely. The style I needed, in the colors I needed, in the size I needed, in a high-quality wig? That's the freaking doll wig holy grail. XD

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product

Not a positive or negative, but note that when they don't give a range on the 8" size, it's kind of meant - It's on the smaller end of the usual 8-9" range and is somewhat tight to go on both dolls I've got them on who wear DD-size wigs, a Volks F-59/Saki and a Volks Isao Nanjou. They fit and look great, but getting them on requires a bit of a firmer tug than most wigs I own. If your doll's the higher end of the 8-9" range I'd go with the 9-10" size and just use a cap/velcro if too loose.

Absolutely.

10. * What did you order?
      CRWML-114 (Khaki Gray) Wig, CRWML-93 (Light Black) Wig, OF1117BK (Simple Tanktop Black), two sets of eyelashes, and three wig caps

* When did you order?
      I made the order late September 11, 2017 and everything was shipped within three hours early September 12, 2017. It arrived on September 18, 2017.

Yes.

The wig color is slightly different but very close to what was displayed online. It is most likely due to the color settings on my computer monitor.

Yes! The hairline parts are natural looking and the wigs hold their shape well. Everything was as expected.

The shipping is a bit expensive even if you order one item, so I recommend buying more than a few things to get your money's worth.

Yep, absolutely! :3nodding:

11. * What did you order?
      SHB1404BK Black boots, 1 set of eyelashes, 2 pairs of earrings

* When did you order?
      I made my order on October 29, 2017. It shipped on October 30, 2017 and arrived on November 3, 2017.

Yep!

Everything is identical.

Yes!

The boots are made with excellent craftsmanship and the earrings are also well-made.

I plan on it.

12. * What did you order?
      Wig CRWM-84 (Gray Black), Wig CRWM-72 (Milk Brown) (+2 random gift wigs)

* When did you order?
      08.11.17, shipped the next day and arrived a few days later

Yes, especially for their 2+2 deal they currently have going on.

Yes

Yes! All of the wigs are extremely high quality. They really look like on the pictures and are so soft to the touch! The gift wigs are of the same quality and I got some very nice styles which I'll definitely use.

The only negative I can find is that the wigs are more on the small end. I ordered 7-8" and really have to tug on the wig to get it on my dolls head. Also shipping is kinda pricey and since my parcel got caught in customs (of course not their fault) I'd order more next time to make up for the high shipping costs.

Absolutely! Their quality is amazing and they ship lightning fast.

13. * What did you order?
      CRWML-122 (French Gray), CRWML-51 (French gray), CRWS-51 (Light Black), CRWS-51 (Powder Brown), EYELASH-S10WH (White), EYELASH-S10BR (Brown)

* When did you order?

11/21/2017

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

The wigs are of excellent quality, but the 8' short wigs run a little bit small.

Yes, definitely.

14. * What did you order?
      Wigs: CRWL-10A (Soft Cream), CRWL-123 (Soft Milk), CRWL-104 (Mellow Cream)
      Clothes/Accessories: OFB1405ST (Cool Jersey Pants Star), OFB1319OR (Border T Orange), OF1120RD (Big Star T Red), OFB1404BL (Lacy T Blue), OFB1510DT ( MONO T Dot ), ACNE1603GD (Dark Moon Gold)

* When did you order?
      2018-09-11, shipped 2018-09-12, received 2018-09-19

Yes!

Exactly like the pictures.

Extremely!

Positives: All the clothes fit great on my Senior Delf Luts boy. The wigs are great quality. Came with a small gift, which was appreciated. Well packaged. Good material.
      Negatives: One of the wigs was packaged differently from the others and needed to be styled quite a bit more than the others. The lacy top is cute but I'm a bit worried a finger could snag and rip easily; this isn't a problem with the quality though, just me being nervous!

Absolutely, I have plans to get a doll from them in the future.

15. * What did you order?
      CRWS-70(Gradient cream) and Tori E-Line
      * When did you order?
      Absolutely.
      Yes!
      Yes!
      + The doll is amazing! No word could say all! The time is right (3 months)
      - The wig is quite light so the color looks plain to me:(
      Yes!

#16 MinhOrz, Dec 1, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    16. * What did you order?
      Two sets of eyelashes, one pair of earrings, CRWL-102 wig (Light Black, 9-10 size)

* When did you order?
      I ordered everything on January 10, 2019. It shipped later that day and arrived on January 18, 2019.

Yes, it's all as expected!

Everything looks nice.

Yes.

It's not specific to the products, but I wish there was a cheaper shipping option for smaller orders.

I will be sure to return!

17. * What did you order?
      Two mint lotus pins, CRWL-72 wig (Red Brown, 9-10 size)

* When did you order?
      I made the order on January 20, 2019. Everything shipped on January 21, 2019 and arrived on January 25, 2019.

Yes!

Everything looks nice. Wig colors are typically slightly lighter than pictured from my experience.

Absolutely!

The pin looks so nice in person!

Yes.

18. * What did you order?
      Lance ver. Artist collaboration one-off limited

* When did you order?
      9/5/2022

Absolutely, he's gorgeous. The shipping was hefty but expected

Exactly like the photo!

Extremely! He is my favorite doll :love

He is stunningly beautiful. I'm a sucker for a pretty face so that's a huge plus for me. His body can be a.little tough to work with but he's my first SD so I think I'm getting used to the size

Yes!

Ciel on Instagram: "Ring for a kiss #crobidoll #crobidolllance #bjd #bjdphotography #bjdinstagram"

Ciel on Instagram: "Quick pic of Dimitri's new wig! Absolutely love it #bjd #crobidoll #crobidolllance #bjdinstagram"