1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crossdressing: Girl shoes for Delf boys?

Oct 1, 2004

1. I already know that El can fit into some SD shoes, not the SD13 ones and some of the CustomHouse girl ones.

But, does anyone know a place to buy mary jane shoes for an El? (yes i know he's a boy but mine's gonna be a very femmy boy XD)

Or at least what size to look for?

Thankies! ^^

-Annie

2. I always have him wear Custom House Ai girl shoes, they fit great :D

Sabriell

PS. I have an El Special for sale, so if you're interested... :grin:

3. Hi! :D

I'd like to get a pair of black or white boots for my Chiwoo, but truly don't know where to find the right ones... :?

BTW, regular Volks SD shoes DON'T fit at all (I have 8 pairs of all kinds that I had bought for my SD9 boy, but they're too small for my Chiwoo!! :| ) and most SD13 boy shoes are too large, Ajumapama's included!!

I'd like a pair of boots for boys, BTW, so no high heels and such.

I truly don't know what to do, so please help me, thank you!!! :daisy :daisy

4. I've heard the Soul Doll boys shoes fit the CP boys very well!

5. I think you will need Souldoll female shoes, CP feet are very small compared with SD-13 boys feet

Sabriell

6. Dechanique and Sabriell - thank you very much for your kind messages! :daisy :D

Have a great weekend! :D

7. Ok..I had a good look around and I cant seem to find the answer to this one.
      I've seen a realy nice pair of boots on the Souldoll site, they are SD13 girls size.
      Now heres the thing. I want them for my CP El boy. Does anyone know if they will fit? They have the sameish ones to fit SD13 boys..but I was thinking they will be too big for him.
      Has anyone tryed to put the girls boots on boys feet?
      Any advice?
      Thanks for any hlp..and Im realy sorry if this has been asked before.. :oops:

Charlie*^_^*

8. I think they will definetely fit your El, as CP boys and girls have smaller feet than SD/SD13..

- Therese

9. Thanks Therese!
      I might have to get them!

Charlie*^_^*

10. I'd like to know if Delf boys can wear SD13 girl size boots, particularly boots from Souldoll.

11. Yes you can order SD13 girls boots/heels/shoes you can even order shoes made for Custom House Ai girls.

I only ordered girl shoes from CH when I owned my Chiwoo...he looked so lovely in his black leather high heeled boots ^_~*

Sabriell

12. Thanks Sabriell!

13. I've tried searching DoA, but to no avail. :sweat

My doll, a CP El, is not normally a "crossdresser," but a particular costume I am working on for him requires plain black flats or Mary Janes. The problem is that I cannot locate any shoes made for SD boys that are the appropriate style. They're all too clunky, or are standard "business suit" style.

I am finding plenty of SD girls' shoes in appropriate styles, but so few of the sites provide foot measurements that I am unsure if they will fit. Luts' site does provide measurements and from them I can tell that the Luts girls' shoes, at least, wouldn't fit on my boy's feet. But other brands?

I know CP boys tend to have slightly smaller feet than other SD boys. I think the length of their foot clocks in at 7.3cm.

Can any kind soul point me toward some girls' shoes that would fit a foot of this size?

14. have you tried www.audreysdolls.com??

She has length and width measurements.. a lot of them WON"T fit.. but some should!

Seek Peace

Carol

15. Ee, Audrey's is so hit and miss, because they're made for american dolls they tend to be reeeally wide most of the time.

Kika has, and wears Souldoll girls shoes and boots, Poshdoll's MaryJanes and the strappy boots, Dollheart high-heels (a bit of a squeeze). Those are the only brands I own to try on him. ^^;

16. I'm pretty sure *most* of the Luts girls shoes will fit on Luts boys as well.

17. Thank you, Zoi, this is very helpful.

If anyone else has fits they know about, please do post. I'm saving a list for future reference -- not that I expect Kitsune will be shopping in the women's department often! :blush

The shoes I really want are these, but since Luts says the inside length is 6.9cm and Kitsune's foot is 7.3cm, I have to assume they won't fit. My kingdom for a pair of plain, flat, black mary janes for my boy!

18. I've searched high and low for a clear enough answer on this, but i wasn't able to find many threads that stated foot size of dolls.
      So i'll just ask, i've heard SD13 boy shoes are huge on CP boys, but will the SD/SD13 Girl ones fit? or will they end up being really snug like the famous dollmore sneakers?
      i really want a pair of the new preorder ones but what size to get?

Thx

19. Leekeworld shoes are slightly large on SD/SD13 girls, acutally my Soah who has rather large footsies can wear most of the LeeKe shoes. The only problem for Shiori is that the hole for getting her feet into the shoes is too small in some models, not that the sole of the shoes are too narrow or too short for her.

As far as I understand it CP Luts girls have slimmer feet than a SD, so I'd expect LeeKe shoes to fit good to beeing a bit roomy.

20. I have a boy however.