1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CTY / EndlessBJD discussion thread [S.Adamas, T.Helios, Hydra, etc.]

Oct 27, 2011

1. He most certainly does! I hope you'll spam him around the forum lots - he's too handsome not to! :aheartbea

2. I just discovered these dolls! OMG! Im totally inlove with Adamas!

I ordered his head from the EndlessBJD site. But, Im a little confused. It states that you can get an "official face-up" and the cost, but I didn't see anyway or an option to add a face-up to the purchase. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I contacted Endlesslove11, here on the board as she is a representative for the EndlessBJD site, and we worked it out! Yay! My Adamas is going to get his gorgeous face-up!

3. I have an Adamas actually:

[​IMG]

http://i.imgur.com/QtFWZ.jpg

And I'm also searching for a body right now.
      His old SSDF didn't fit at all color-wise, but size-wise very well. Maybe a new one miiight fit better in color, but I can't say for sure.

4. Gosh what a gentleman XD
      So different from the official pics!

5. Beautiful pictures Ara. Your Adamas looks lovely.

6. Your Adamas is lovely, Ara! He really strikes you when you first look at him.

I've been thinking about ordering from EndlessBJD for a little bit now, but I'm not sure about the ease of ordering. Is it easy to order from them? Does anyone know about their communication, and their time frames? I'm really interested in getting a Hydra.

7. Just ordered my CTY boron /0\ Looking forward to getting him! I'll post pictures when he arrives !

8. :O That's awesome Amy! Was it easy to order from them?

9. Relatively it was alright! The owner was very polite and she replied within 2-3 days? The Boron sculpt is adorable, quite sad that there's no( i think ) owner pictures?
      BUT I am confused with what resin matches the CTY resin. I ordered my Boron in NS !

10. Just an update, but i got my Boron on Sat ( 8th Dec ) which was super fast considering that I ordered on 28th Nov and it was shipped out on 4th December ( If I'm not mistaken ). Just a heads up, the boron sculpt has elf ears but not the ones as shown in the stock pic, but smaller ones, to the back (?) instead of popping out. The resin quality is GORGEOUS and thick! IMO, comparable or even better to dollmore or even luts. Here's a quick picture of him from the box. I didn't get to do a faceup cause I got him when I was just about to leave my house for a cosplay event, so he's still faceupless , eyeless and wigless. BUT STILL A GORGEOUS FACE Q v Q
      I ordered him in ordinary skin. He has adorable little teeth inside also! [​IMG]

11. Lithos looks lovely.

12. Time for a resin color comparison: CTY white and Granado white (jointed hand; made in 2012).

[​IMG]

The main difference is that CTY uses environmental resin (?) and Granado not (?).
      CTY resin material seems actually same, or almost the same, as my LLT Roderich head.

13. My Celegorm (Lithos), he was bought about New Year in 2012. Make-up by CTY, blonde-version, normal skin.

[​IMG]

The head is a little 'peach' for me, I hope for yellowing. It doesn't match with Luts SSDF and Volks normal - too pink :(

14. Hi, I've got a question: does anyone know how CTY normal compares to Obitsu white? If the match is reasonably close, some of these guys might look good on the Obitsu 65cm male body.

15. Poofiemus, sorry, I can't do the photo, but - no, CTY normal don't match Obitsu white at all, CTY has too bright colour for it.

16. Wow. They are beautiful. :)

17. Sorry it's so late, but thank you! This statement made me re-evaluate the Obitsu plan, which was good--turns out the Obi 65cm boy is actually pretty short for a 65cm doll, too short for the character I'm trying to create.

That said, it's looking like the Resinsoul 70cm may be the best option physique-wise for me. Just curious if anyone knows whether the normal skin or pink is closer to CTY? I'm prepared to blush the head if need be, but would like to minimize the blushing needed for durability's sake.