1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Delete, Images are gone

Jan 22, 2020

1. I recently was introduced to this artist, Tatiana in Russia who creates mainly dragons, but had also created a wonderful Wolf/Dog. The size of the animal to doll ratio is what decides the species. I was at a meet up in Sept of 2019 when someone in our group had a white one. I was curious, but at the time didn't think it was for me. Then I started doing research and found YouTube videos by an owner and a few images. I also was able to find website and do even more digging.
      https://www.cuartosdolls.com/

I talked to artist and decided since she was open to layaway I would purchase two of these wonderful animals from her and get the free shipping. It was hard to get the funds but her layaway option of more then enough time made the goal very worthy. I placed my Order in Oct 2019 and had them both paid off by late Nov of 2019. Goal was to have them shipped in time for Christmas. Sadly a flaw was found in the grey one and resin matching was hard. So no Dec shipping. But they were shipped in early 2020. On Jan 5th - 2020 these two wolves would start the journey from Russia to me in the USA.
      Below is the tracking by Russian service. You will notice a strange posting in thread.

EMS delivery from Москвы

Handed 21 January
      EE018166204RU
      United States of America Post
      Delivered

21 January 2020, 15:16 61084, United States of America
      Arrived at the destination point

21 January 2020, 13:27 61084, United States of America
      Arrived at the destination point

21 January 2020, 12:47 610108812, United States of America
      Russian Post
      Released from Russia

21 January 2020, 11:03 104007, Khimki
      United States of America Post
      Passed registration in United States of America

20 January 2020, 07:53 USJFKA, United States of America
      Processing in United States of America

20 January 2020, 07:09 USJFKA, United States of America
      Russian Post

Released by custom house
      07 January 2020, 04:45 130980, Khimki

Handed over to the customs
      07 January 2020, 04:44 130980, Khimki

Arrived at the customs of Russia
      07 January 2020, 04:03 130980, Khimki

Arrived at the local distribution center
      07 January 2020, 03:47 130980, Khimki

Departed from local distribution center
      07 January 2020, 00:46 102975, Marushkinskoye

07 January 2020, 00:39 102975, Marushkinskoye

Departed from local distribution center
      06 January 2020, 20:46 111950, Moskva

06 January 2020, 11:42 111950, Moskva

Sorting complete
      05 January 2020, 21:45 127549, Moskva

Arrived at the Post office
      05 January 2020, 11:52 127549, Moskva

Did you notice the issue? It seemed to me they were in USA, then not. But actually they were it was just after clearing USA customs the Russian service was released from I guess responsibility.
      Away as much as I stressed and asked artist, Tatiana what was going on, why hadn't it moved in over a week. ( I emailed her at least 3 times from the 14th-17th ) She assured me it was going to be okay.
      Sure enough when I saw it was in New York on the 20th I thought, great they will be here by next week. Nope they arrived in 24 hours from NY to IL. It was great, but I worried how rough had they been handled.
      The box was perfect and inside everyone was in awesome shape.
      I have photos in my Flickr album, but before I share some of the photos and the link I have to give major applause to Tatiana of Curato Dolls. She was a sweetheart through the whole process. She put up with my need for information when she got a payment, when they would be shipping, and my utter impatience to why tracking wasn't showing progress. She puts out a top notch product, she is open to long layaway, she begins the casting of whatever you order soon as the first payment arrives and she does all this by herself. Other then how long Russia takes to get stuff moving out of country she is a wonderful person to deal with. I am thrilled with my two beautiful creatures.
      [​IMG]Meet Caleb by Marie, on Flickr

They also came in these beautiful wooden boxes.
      The Top

The underside of lid.

To see the rest of the photos. Here is album.
      Meet Caleb

So from when they were shipped by Tatiana on the 5th of Jan 2020 and to when they arrived on Jan 21st 2020 it was a little over 2 weeks. Not to bad esp for Russia.

So did you buy a wolf/dog from Curato? Did you buy one of the dragons or a polecat/weasel? How did it go for you?

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

#1 animemom, Jan 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2020