1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CuartosDolls

Aug 8, 2016

1. Hehehe, my Thorfax does the same. :)

2. Recently finally managed to put all my dragons together <3 I sold one of my Darkhorns just to get another one in grey (I'm addicted? lol). New one was, according to his coa, older than my first Darkhorn... after some tlc (sanding, sueding, wiring..), a trip to the dye pot and under my brushes, Cai fits pretty well into the bunch.
      I think I have a soft spot for grey/black dragons?

The rest are some Aileendoll Picos, a Plumedoll Ike and a 'She is a dragon' from Spirit Imprint.

[​IMG]

3. So many dragons! :D They're all fantastic!

4. Meanae: the white one on the extreme right side - What Dragon is she? She is stunning!

5. That's the "She is a Dragon" sculpt by Spirit Imprint. You can find her on Flickr and Instagram.

6. ^ Yeah what Quiet and Insane said :) They had preorders last August, but the new batch won't be shipped until March .So keep your eyes open, they might pop up secondhand then!

7. I received my Hecate on Tues. He is fantastic although i don't know why he is considered tiny. Here he is in his special bed with some of his toys. This is an actual dog bed from IKEA for tiny dogs like Chihuahuas.
      [​IMG]Meet Caleb by Marie, on Flickr

#247 animemom, Jan 24, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    8. First grey Hecate I've seen! He's adorable @animemom.

By the way, did anyone managed to get Antares, the big dragon? First preorder was limited to 5 dolls, and me and a friend both managed tto get one and found someone else on Insta who got the third. Really just curious!

9. Thank you. I knew black and bronze would be to hard to detail face of rest of body. White I worry will yellow to quickly as do like to take my dolls outside.

10. If it helps, my now 6 years old white Darkhorn hasn't yellowed a bit, and he was always on display in a rather bright room :)

11. I may buy a white wolf, as well as a couple of her weasels. Just depends on space in room.

12. Been wanting a Cuarto dragon for ages, but rn I'm thinking about getting a Möbius and making him Crowley from Good Omens*. Maybe black with some red-gold shimmer?

*(much less hassle than trying to find a David Tennant minimee head, also more fun to play with :lol:)

13. I had wanted to do that too! If you do please tag me <3

14. @animemom - He's gorgeous! I can't wait to see him all painted up!

@monkeypizzasonic - Well Cuartos does exceptional custom resins if that helps to tempt you further. ;)

15. I'm so excited I found this thread, I have been drooling over Hecate for the past few weeks! Can anyone tell me if Cuarto does limited runs of her dolls or if they are pretty much expected to stay available? I'm hoping to save up and wait for this Covid stuff to pass before asking about Hecate, but I don't want to miss my chance!
      Also, does anyone know if she does any sales or promotions during holidays?

Thank you!

16. I can't recall them doing a holiday sale but I could be wrong.

Had a rough day, so Orion my Bronze Drake is cheering me up and enjoying his favorite sparkly.
      [​IMG]

17. Can't remember her doing holiday sales, like... ever. She did/does do discounts when newly releasing something - Hecate was 5% off or something? And Antares 10% if I remember it right.

18. No sales, but haven't followed her for long. I do know she allows long layaways up to six months or longer. I would opt for that myself in hopes by the time the wolf was ready and paid for at least the postal system would be running better so things aren't quite as crazy as now. They are great wolves.

19. @Rosslyn - These little dragons have a great ability to help one feel better after a crappy day. :)

20. yeah. He's got this resin gem I bought him at last year's PNWBJD Con and it is part of the Hoard. No one can take it from him! Possessive little things for sure.
      [​IMG]