1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CuartosDolls

Aug 8, 2016

1. Thanks everyone for the input! I think I will write to her and ask about the layaway, it's a good point that things might be settled down by then. I'm hoping to get Hecate in a coppery metallic resin.

I love the dragon and his hoard! It's beautiful how many joints he has while having such fluid movement and aesthetic :love

2. THank you! Youre sure to love whichever doll you get. Hecate would be lovely in copper.

3. @Rosslyn - He certainly looks like he's not letting it go any time soon. ;) My Thorfax is the same, only he's decided he owns everything shiny. :lol:

4. I realized I never posted any pictures of my Darkhorn, Emryx, in this thread. Here's a couple of when he visited me at work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Thanks for reminding me that this thread exists, lol :D your Emryx is super cute @Rakonto !

Anyone remembers Antares, the huge dragon that went for sale last December? Well he's still not finished, but Cuartos working hard on finishing mine (even though I doubt he'll be done this year....). Here's a wip picture for anyone curious how really big he is:
      [​IMG]

6. I removed photo for reply. That is going to look amazing and huge. Congrats on getting such an amazing piece of art that can move. I am waiting on a copper weasel. I am hoping she will be done in time to ship home by Christmas. But other then seeing color of resin I have heard nor seen any parts since early October.

7. Wow, that's going to look amazing, @meanae! I love those colors!

Hope you get your weasel before Christmas, @animemom. It seems like everything is taking forever now...

8. Thank you. I am hopeful that he will at least be shipped around Dec, it will be up to Postal Service how fast he gets here.

9. @Rakonto - Aww, how adorable! :D I hope he had a nice nap!

@meanae - WOW!! :o Not going to lie, I'm a little jealous you could afford one! Shipping and conversion rates would mean he'd cost more than my car did! I can't wait to see more.

10. is Cuartos still making dolls? as far as I can tell they seems to have gone quiet, and that's never a particularly good sign
      (I've wanted a Hecate for YEARS and it's always sad to add yet another doll to the never gnna happen list)

11. Given the current political situation in Russia and nearby countries, I wouldn't be surprised if that is on hold for them now.

12. There's a lot of Russian and Ukrainian doll makers/artisans who have gone very quiet for the last year. Understandable and very, very sad. I'm hoping Cuartos is ok and will be able to keep making their beautiful dolls well into the future.

13. I'm well aware of the ongoing situation with Russia, and the difficulties it's creating for dollmakers/artisans in the area. But I'm also not really on social media, so I was wondering if anyone had seen a recent post from them anywhere, even just a quick one saying that they're okay
      I hope so too. I hope it's their own choice if they retire from dollmaking and move on to something else that brings them joy (although I'd be a little sad for all of us that love their beautiful dolls)

14. Her last update was from March 2022 :/ Even before the war her communication/posting schedule was pretty ... Sparse, to say the least. During the period where she made the big Antares dragons it took her ages (up 6 weeks) to give me and a friend updates on our boys.

That said - never posted him here! Here's my big boy - Anjuthal <3
      [​IMG]

15. I tried to get a wolf before the whole war mess. Sadly she didn't give me updated PP address so I sent first payment to old one. Then it was a whole mess trying to get my money back. Long story short I didn't get my money thanks to PP not my CC and I never got my wolf as then whole war thing started being suggested with Russia moving in on border. I tried to buy one I had from a friend, but they were not willing to sell. Oh well.

16. @meanae - Oh your dragon is fabulous!

I'm sorry this company is not able to produce any dolls at present.

I was fortunate to get a pair of wolves second hand a couple years ago. I need to photograph them more.
      Here's my white wolf.

[​IMG]Vesper by luluna33, on Flickr

17. I don't believe Cuarto is still making dolls, at least not for the foreseeable future--I think that her health is not good. Her Instagram says she can't say if she'll sell dolls in the future. I do hope she's taking care of herself...

18. @meanae - Wow he's absolutely incredible!! :o How much does he weigh? I tend to collect bigger SDs, I think my heaviest is just over 3kg but this dragon looks double that.

@luluna - What a stunning wolf! I'd love to get my hands on one someday. Fingers crossed orders will reopen at some point.

19. He's around 4,5 kg I'd say? Cuarto printed the very big dragons with a 3D printer, because that's lighter than resin - which I'm thankful for, because he's literally an armful to handle :sweat he got a wingspan of 135cm...

20. Oooh that makes sense!! What a giant!!