1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CuartosDolls

Aug 8, 2016

1. @Kavarr Ooooooh, I see now. That's a nifty piece of engineering, I was imagining something completely different. Thank you for going through the trouble of getting pictures of the set-up, I appreciate it. Also, that glitter resin is lovely, you've got a very pretty dragon there.

2. #102 Quiet and Insane, Mar 18, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    3. I have a darkhorn, mobius and Lell, my darkhorn have chin problem though as the ankle break and I'm trying to find a solution to fix it QAQ

4. Have you contacted Cuartos about it? She might make you a replacement part.

Also, has anyone seen the new dragon Cuartos posted in Instagram? :love Instagram post by Cuarto • Mar 19, 2017 at 9:56pm UTC

5. Oh, man. Did you see his price? No way I can afford that any time soon. 2500USD.

6. Oh wow, that new dragon is gorgeous, so much detail! I'm assuming from the detailing and pricing that it's larger sized than the previous dragons designs, has the size been mentioned anywhere?

7. @xellos - That price makes me want to cry. I'd never be able to even begin justifying saving for him. I seriously need to win the lottery.

@Epicari - According to Cuartos, he's 50 cm tall and 90 cm long. So he's pretty huge!

8. I have contact her and she did make my replacement part , I'm waiting for her with my 4th Curatos doll XD, I have been obsessed with her and I am currently owning a Darkhorn, Mobius and Lell.

9. What breaks my heart is that the artist said it was the hardest work they'd ever done, ....and the recasters are totally going to steal it. Just like they steal anything else they want and decide not to pay for.

10. I genuinely hope the price will deter recasters (much as I doubt it) and I hope I can obtain one of them in the future. Even secondhand, what an incredible work.

11. Yeah. It's completely heartbreaking to know that will probably happen. I've seen recast Darkhorn before and reported them, but it seems never ending. :(

12. Lets just hope that it doesn't come to it...
      Another topic - Ketar doesn't really belong in this thread, right? Since he's 36cm tall he doesn't really count as a tiny xD Please tell me I'm not the only one whos seriously considering a long layaway to get him :sweat
      I have two Darkhorns, but Ketar is just freaking epic.

That said, here's a picture of Cally ;) I've got her right after the first darkhorn release, so she'll turn 3 years old soon.
      [​IMG]

13. Aww she's so pretty! Her blushing reminds me of fine porcelain teacups. :D
      I think Ketar might have his own thread given his size.

14. I am so in love with her! the color combination is awesome
      And you are not the only one, I am actually already under a layaway for Ketar....need to sell my soul I guess, anyone interested for a poor unfortunates soul?:P

15. Thank you both :) Cally is by now dyed (same blue as I've airbrushed her before, but I won't get any annoying chips in the blushing anymore), but I haven't made new pictures of her.

And congrats @F15alice! Did you ordered Ketar trough Cuartos webpage or via mail?

16. Anyone have any nice Mobius faceups or blushings or whatever they want to post? I'd love to get one down the line, but I can't think up any good ideas for him.

17. Wow Ketar looks amazing but I will not be getting him. I will just look forward to admiring other peoples.
      Cally looks great @meanae. Dying the parts is a good idea if they keep chipping. I would be interested to see how it turned out.

18. late reply, but I noticed that I DO have a picture of her after dyeing online :)
      [​IMG]IMG_7862

Plus one in her 'wip' stage... Over here.

19. I'm so thrilled with my adorable secondhand Lell! :D

[​IMG]