1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CuartosDolls

Aug 8, 2016

1. Aqua/Mint, hopefully with a very light golden shimmer :) And semi transparent yellowish horns. Still waiting to hear back from Cuarto, but she always takes a bit to answer mails, so I'm not concerned. I just really hope she can ship Nebo and Ketar together in June, maybe they even arrive before my birthday :D

2. That sounds absolutely beautiful! I’m actually so jealous that you ordered Ketar as well. I can’t wait to see pictures of them both! I also hope they come in before your birthday!

3. Yes! He is severely tempting me as well. I keep picturing him in different colours.

4. Which colours are you considering?

5. I can't afford him atm @Chameleon but I do like the frosty white as well as a couple of the custom glitter resins. Do you have a colour in mind?

6. Either black resin with red glitter, or that sort of orangish glitter resin, or the black and blue one that looks like space. He’d be a younger version of an ancient dragon from my series

7. (These dragons are so irresistible) I'm planning on getting the newish Nebo dragon!

Ok, link fixed. Cuarto group order should be visible now!

#147 smallricochet, May 3, 2018
      Last edited: May 5, 2018
    8. Your link doesn't seem to work @smallricochet ?

On a side note, both Ketar and Nebo are paid off, and now its only waiting that I can do. fingers crossed that they really get here before my birthday <3

9. Aww, if only I had the money. :( Nebo is definitely on my wishlist...one day when I win the lottery.

10. Haha, same (though I'd have to play the lottery to win the lottery, but I digress). Nebo is amazing, but I just don't have the funds. Even though I can't order him, I'm still wondering which name on the drop-down corresponds to which color in the picture (like which one is spring dawn, moon lake, star dust...). :sweat

11. If you choose a colour in the drop down, it automatically changes to the corresponding picture.
      Fiance and I just bought a house...and given that my job pays next to nothing I really cannot afford to be spending money on dolls right now. :pout:

12. Ooooohhhhhh....I feel dumb. xD But thank you so much! At least now I can admire the colors properly while I pretend that I had that much money...

13. Took me a while to figure that out too, don't worry! They're gorgeous colours aren't they?

14. They are beautiful! Probably a good thing I can't afford to order one, as I'd never be able to decide. xD Which color is your favorite? (Can we call it window shopping if it's online?)

15. Heh, sure. Windows shopping. ;) I love the Moon Lake resin colour. Spring Dawn comes a very close second. :D

16. Moon Lake is really shiny! The blue Icy Cloud is also a pretty shade. Can't wait until people start receiving their Nebo dragons - I bet there will be some amazing pictures. <3

17. Yes I can't wait to see photos! :D They're going to look amazing!

18. Guys, sorry I'm completely new to Cuarto dragons and I just purchased dark horn last week, and I had a few questions. First of all, how long did it take for you guys to receive your dark horns? It's just that on Nebo's page, it said it'll take 70 days but I couldn't find anything about the production time on dark horn's sales page... Also I chose chameleon colour for my dark horn, and I just wanted to confirm that this allows me to choose multiple colour schemes, right? Thanks guys!!

19. Cuartos waiting time is, as far as I know 3-4 months for all dolls, unless she has them in stock :)
      about chameloeon- best is to ask her directly via mail. Right now I can't remember ever seeing her doing two colors on one dragon - I think chameleon means a resin color that looks a bit different, depending on the angle you look at it.

20. I did a short layaway with Cuartos back in ooh 2015? I only waited 3-4 months for a basic metallic resin, but shipping from Russia to Australia took forever. Not sure about the chameleon colour tbh, you might have to ask her directly.