1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House (AiDolls) Petite Ai 30cm and Ange Ai 27cm Discussion Part 3

Jun 25, 2007

1. Congrats - she's a cutie. Yes, she's definitely Gaby :D

I adore all the CH sculpts. I don't have a CH Gaby, but I'm hoping to order a Luts Honey Delf Gabriel soon.

2. Hi,
      I'm a bit in a battle to find the right mary jane (white) for my Petite delf Gabriel... she is still without shoes...

She needs to wear socks as well, so Im afraid I could get wrong shoes.. I wish buy shoes not so much expensive but get them from Ebay or Aliepress... but the measurements of shoes may be too large or too tight with socks...
      I saw already something on ebay.. but I would like to buy something that it's been already 'tested' for sure ><

3. I've bought shoes from Mimiwoo, on Ebay and they fit wonderfully on my Raffy.
      From my experience, you'll always need to buy slightly bigger shoes, for a better fit. If it's too tight, you might risk damaging their feet when pulling the shoes out.

4. I don't have the luts version of Gabriel, so I can't say for sure. I've never had a problem with any of my petite size dolls and shoes with socks. All of mine wear their shoes with socks or tights. One of my favorite shoes, that fits nice and seems to be a good quality for not too expensive are the ones in black, red, or white with the cat faces stitched on the toe. I've seen them often on ebay, and have one in every color.

5. Thank you ^^
      I will try to decide a pair and test on my petite delf! ^^

6. @soulcalibur33, Is your girl an original Custom House Petite? Their are so many dolls and bodies now, it is getting confusing!

Could you give us the height of the doll and length and width of the feet?

7. Luts website says Petit Delf feet are 39mm. My Petite Ai feet measure 41mm.
      Honey Delf feet are 37mm. I don't have an Ange Ai to measure for comparison.

But anything that fits Petite Ai should fit Petit Delf if thats acurate. My Petite Ais mostly wear Volks brand YoSD shoes. Yos have slightly smaller feet, but they make their shoes quite large. Big enough that they don't have the big toe sticking out problem.

8. @nancy_schroeder_ca
      petite delf feet is 3,9 cm ! But I need at least shoes with inner size I think around 4,6 or 4,8 to be sure she can wears socks as well. But 5 cm could be too big?
      Im indecise if buy these shoes>

These shoes a review with photo says that have tried on resinsoul yosd body, and fit almost well
      https://www.aliexpress.com/item/BB-Flat-Shoes-Leather-Shoes-for-1-6-YOSD-BJD-BB-Shoes-Socks-Free/32258167901.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.262.aeq7uC

These other pair seems 5 cm too *as shoes above@ but from photos looks big! I dont want my doll have a giant feet >< and she is disappointed as her doll feet was 4 cm (so very similar to 3,9 cm!( So I-m scared are too large! ><
      https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Boutique-BJD-Baby-Shoes-6-points-4-points-yosd-1-6-SD-1-4-BJD-shoes/32720484268.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.306.yulRb0

And for these pair from -feedback with photos you can see the shoes look big! So Im scared 5 cm are too big for a doll of 3,9&4 cm foots... ><

One Pair PU Leather Shoes for 1/6 BJD SD Dollfie Dolls Costome-in Dolls Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

So what shoes I should buy for my Petite Delf? I do not have a big budget to buy shoes... thats also why is more difficult to find right size... but is it possible theres no more cheap shoes of 4,5 or 4,7 cm inner size to be used also with socks?

Is very difficult to find shoes for her! ><

9. I was going to recommend Boneka. They recommend the 42mm but those are out of stock. The 45mm are in stock.

Mary Jane style shoes

Since Boneka is in Germany, the shipping shouldn't be too expensive for you.

10. Thank you...but 4.2 would be I think too tight for wearing also socks... I think 4,5 should be better ... the only problem is that are not so much good looking shoes. Those above I posted in the links costs less and are much more cute >< btw... thank you for the help.. I think maybe I need to wait... until I will find something that I really like *even if I would spend more... but if shoes costs 26 eur then I have to add shipping... btw... I will find something more cute so that I cant resists and I will feel to spend more XD

11. Can anyone recommend eye sizes for an Ange Ai Gaby? I have one and I would like to buy another pair for them. I know, from reading the wiki, that 14mm apparently fit, but can I go any smaller than that? 14mm looks a bit bigger than what I need.

#291 Threewinds, Dec 19, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    12. You can definitely do 12mm as well!

13. Thank you. I'll keep that in mind when searching for another pair of eyes. :)

14. Maybe I can ask here? The Luts Petit Delfs are absolutely adorable :chibi Is there a Petit Delf thread somewhere?

15. @manabusama Most people seem to be talking about them here, but perhaps they deserve their own thread. But we, in this thread, can definitely appreciate them with you ;) we love our petites, whether its luts or customhouse producing them!

16. (pictures updated)
      I got a super old Gabriel to replace my first doll, who I sold years ago.. So cute and in such good condition. All of my other normal skin dolls are a peach color, but she's still pink!

[​IMG]

#296 kitten, Jan 18, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    17. @kitten She is still as beautiful as that first sneak picture Anu showed us on TheSoulWithin. She will always hold my heart and be my favorite doll of all time! Congrats on finding this gem!!

18. I keep wondering if I should get a Petit Delf body for my CH Gabriel or Raphael (or both) they look better articulated than the CH ones.... but since I've never really been bothered by the articulation of the CH bodies would it just be a waste of money...
      [​IMG]

Teddy

19. Cute girls! I would keep the original bodies.

20. Well they've worked well enough all this time so you're probably right.

Teddy