1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House (AiDolls) Petite Ai 30cm and Ange Ai 27cm Discussion Part 3

Jun 25, 2007

1. @Teddy Keep those original bodies, they are so cute and chubby! They are very poor articulation, but I wired mine and love them as they are. ;) I love your girls, Teddy, especially mischievous Raphael. I love how she is missing a shoe... one of those random ones you see on the highway and wonder how a shoe got there, lol.

2. Raphael always seems to shed a shoe.... In most cases I find it again but this time there's no sign on it - it may turn up in one of the boxes of shoes in different sizes but I'm not going to pull out all the doll clothes/accessories boxes on the off chance.

Teddy

#302 Teddy, Jan 21, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    3. Kitten and Teddy, your CH are adorable (and well dressed!) <3

4. Aww.. thanks. Claudia's yellow outfit is from Boneka and Raphael's snugly warm purple one was made by DoA member Gothic Pixie

Teddy

#304 Teddy, Jan 21, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    5. She is stunning!! I love her!

ps I still cant find a petite uriel with a good red lips ;_;

6. I always wanted a mini Custom House doll, so when Luts got the molds I could not resist. I finally will have my little Hanael from Mint On Card with a 6 month layaway. She will be well loved and photos will commence when she arrives.

7. Congratulations!

Teddy

8. Thanks Teddy, I was surprised that Custom House is no longer around, they made some lovely dolls.

9. They did indeed - although not as well articulated as some other companies.

Teddy

10. I need a Petite Ai Uriel. T.T T__T
      She is my last really wanted doll in my wish list doll.... T.T How I wish Custom House was really active like once! I saw Uriel from Luts but don't convice me so much... her face up is beautiful but make her look too different from the old Uriel I wish to get... ><

11. Good Hunting!

They do come up on the second-hand market, so if you keep our eyes open (and/or put up a want-to-buy post in the marketplace) you might get lucky.

Teddy

12. Hello everyone,
      I was away for sometime and missed a lot... I had to search a lot in the discussion boards to see which dolls are around and am a bot shocked... And it has not been sooo long, only a couple of years but it seems much more comparing to the threads and the dolls that are most wanted...
      It is quite a joy though to see that coustom's house girls are still around. Yes, their poseability is not the best but they are unique and it is a pity that CH is not any more in the market place. They did a glorious work! I used to have many of them and a Uriel that I gave as a present to a dear friend and now ...I regert it a bit....(ups..)
      But I do have a Gabriel and a head which was given as a gift in one of much awaited orders as well as some clothes from their first collections! They still are magificent!
      I promise I shall post pics in the following days.

P.S do we post the links from flickr or just the pics, please enlighten me...

13. @dollecstasy Welcome back!

You do need to post pictures using links to a photo hosting site such as Flickr. Flickr may have changed the way you post links since you last did it. You need to use the share arrow at the bottom right and select BBCode. You can also select the size.

14. Because people are now talking about the old Custom House dolls, I'm showing a picture of my Petit Ai Uriel from 2006:

[​IMG]Umbriel by spih_2, on Flickr

15. Thank you, thank you! For the welcome and the info.
      I hope that this w/e shall take some pics.:hug:

16. spih
      Since these dolls are rare we need to keep them alive...
      I like her eyes.

17. I love that sweater your gorgeous Uriel is wearing! What fun to see photos of the Petites again

18. This thread gives me such joy, too, @Jane ! I love my petites and I'm so happy to see everyone elses! I went back and looked at pictures of Customhouse dolls of TheSoulWithin yahoo group recently. I have such fond memories of those days!

19. Found two while I was looking for some of my shoe stash, had completly forgotten that I once bought them.....but I havent seen alot of the Pettish Raffy and Gaby around

20. Dobiel!!!!!!!!!I love her!!