1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House (AiDolls) Petite Ai 30cm and Ange Ai 27cm Discussion Part 3

Jun 25, 2007

1. My girls Hani and Uri
      [​IMG]

Sorry for the big picture i m using my phone.

#341 Coco loh, Jun 30, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2017
    2. wow,i never saw this series before.so pretty

3. I just bought a 2004 petite little Friar few days ago! They say she is the same sculpt as Gabriel except for her elf ears. She doesnt even have S hook and her feets and hands are held by strings. I will post picture once she finish her faceup!

4. That's a great find! Where did you find her? I can't wait to see pics!!

5. Hello, i found her in my local buysell app, her owner giving up hobby and i got her in her original box, customhouse postcards and some of her original outfits for $73usd. But she yellowed greatly and i soak her in colour bleach for 2 days and managed to lighten her abit. Will post picture once she is back from faceup. :)

6. Yay! super great find and price Coco! All of my Customhouse have yellowed, but it is an even yellowing so it doesn't bother me much. Also, though, mine have a build-up of MSC on them that if I gave them a good scrub and maybe a little light sanding it would come off. I haven't ever tried it, but I have the supplies to try the DeZombification for yellow dolls, adding red pigment back in.

7. Wow! I will try it when my doll is back, thank you.

8. OMGOSH! She is beautiful! But she is way above my budget. :) Thank you for the link.

9. @kitten Thanks for the link! She is adorable!

10. My Petite Hanael arrived the weekend, and I just ordered her some clothes, when they get here, I will order her a wig and shoes too. She is slightly taller than my Volks Yo-SD Mimi, but I think she can wear same size clothing.

11. My petite little friar is taller than my ange ai, even the body is much bigger. Will post once she is back from faceup. :)

[​IMG]
      My petite little friar, i m calling her Arwen

Photo by Coco Loh
      My petite alot bigger than my angeai

#352 Coco loh, Jul 19, 2017
    12. Yep, and petites are larger than the luts honey delf, too. I ordered a honey delf raphael and was disappointed in the size difference a little. I'll take some pics a bit later.
      Love your kids @Coco loh! They are adorable!

13. Thank you! I want to see them! :)

[​IMG]
      Arwen say hi! She is Petite little friar

#354 Coco loh, Aug 5, 2017
    14. @Coco loh She is very pretty!
      My Raphael says hi back! She was most likely a little friar too :hug:

[​IMG]

15. What a cutie!! :)

16. These two girls are also my favorites

Very cute Raffy

#357 dong2016, Feb 18, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2018
    17. I own a petite Ai hanael,ange sleeping hani and nari~ I love them so much! And im looking for a vacant look hani~ hope i can get her this year

19. I wonder if someone knows where to find Petite Ai outfits on yahoo Japan but not too expensive prices...?? Thanks?!