1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House (AiDolls) Petite Ai 30cm and Ange Ai 27cm Discussion Part 3

Jun 25, 2007

1. Thank you so much! I'm glad she was your favorite sculpt I'm actually getting anael this weekend and she's yellowed in her default face up. I'm excited to see how I can give her a new makeover!
      Curious to see how other people's anael look like too

2. Hi! This is my sleeping hani![​IMG]

3. So sweet! and I love the way she's styled.

And since it's been a while since I've shared pictures of them, here are my Gabriel (Claudia) and Rapheal on the shelf above my desk at work:
      [​IMG]

Teddy

#383 Teddy, Apr 9, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    4. She's gorgeous! Your photo makes me want to get my Raphael and Ruciel out and take photos. They've been stored away for a very long time.

5. After having her for a year I finally got a new faceup for my Raffy girl! She looks soooo much better and I couldn't be happier with the work by KD's Doll Dreams :love [​IMG]
      Now if she'll just tell me her name!

6. Hello, I just wondering does anyone know whether customhouse ever release a 31cm mature body that resemble the honey delf 31 body? Cos in my local buysell, someone posted a hanael for sale in that body and i am very interested. lol

7. I think the one you're thinking of must be the Little Junior Ai girl body, but it's 37cm not 31cm (although it's probably about 31cm without the head....)

Teddy

#387 Teddy, Aug 6, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    8. Oh! let me go have a look! Thank you so much! :)

9. I'm not Hanael would have been offered on the Jr body. There was also an oversized petite body. I don't remember what they called it at the moment. Be sure to get an undressed picture of the doll to be sure it is what you want.

10. Classic Ai. Basically an MSD height version of the Petite Ai body 9forerunner of the current "big baby" types of BJD such as Baby Delf and DearSD.

But hybridding Petite heads onto Little Junior bodies works, so someone could have done that and some of the Little Junior heads looked similar to some of the Petite heads.

Teddy

11. The Ange AI heads are very good on the Little Junior body and many of the Petite AI heads were also made in the Ange size. I think a true Petite head would be too large on the Little Junior body. I will try to do a comparison picture.

12. There was a Hanael released on the Little Junior body but she was called Iris...I seem to recall...in about 2006 I think. I had her direct from CustomHouse as a Unique, as a bigger sister for the Petite Ai Anael that I had (and will always regret selling, sadly...but I jumped into Volks collecting and funds were needed...) I will search out my HDD of old photos and see if I have one of her...

So I found the photo... WS Iris and Petite Ai Anael (I think the Hong Kong version but not entirely sure). This was taken in May 2006...
      [​IMG]

#392 Alice80, Aug 9, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    13. Iris is the larger version of Anael. My Iris and Anael heads are the same size except Iris has a smaller neck hole so it didn't fit on a petite body.
      [​IMG]

The LJ version of Hanael is called Darea.

I saved these pictures when they had that custom order site so I could remember which was which Dropbox - uriel.doc - Simplify your life

14. Ahhh, thanks @kitten, it's Anael and not Hanael that's the Petite version of Iris...lol, I think I never saw the difference between the 2 sculpts...

Anyone have them both so we could see them side by side?

15. Anael and Hanael
      [​IMG]

16. You don't have Little Junior Dione on the list. Are there others missing too?

Very similar, but Anael's eyes are wider-set than Hanael's

Teddy

17. Definitely missing some! This is only what they had available though the Special line.

18. I saved that information when someone posted a link! It is great for showing the corresponding Petite AI and Little Junior heads!

19. I just bought another Hani from Mandarake, from the pictures, seem like its comes with a free Uri head. Hopefully they come soon so i can have Hani and Uri Twins! Will post pictures once they arrive! :)

20. Nice find!

I got another Gabriel just before Christmas but, so far, the poor thing has sat untouched waiting for a faceup. Don't know yet whether to make her a twin sister for Caludia (my existing Gabriel), or to go for a boy this time... or even just another girl who isn't a twin.

Teddy