1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House (AiDolls) Petite Ai 30cm and Ange Ai 27cm Discussion Part 3

Jun 25, 2007

1. @CherylB & PeticSoul: Thank you! :D She's really determined to become a ballerina, and she now only wants to wear pink ;)
      She actually does have the cutest leotard, but she just looked so cute in her bare belly x3 I wanted to photograph her without it :sweat
      But here's her with the leotard ^^

[​IMG]
      Arrival 5SD Qiuntus by sodabeentjes, on Flickr

2. Awww...she's so sweet in that outfit!:aheartbea

3. Hello, everyone! I just jumped into the BJD world and have been eyeing a CH for years. However, I noticed the English website has disappeared! Is it still possible to order through the Korean site?

4. At this point, I would suggest the secondary market. I have gotten beautiful limited editions at good prices from eBay and the marketplace here.

5. Is this company closed? The website link takes me to an ad.

6. The English site has been down for a long time. The Korean site is still up here: http://www.aidolls.co.kr/

But I don't know how they are doing now.

7. I loved my first Hani so much I decided to scoop up another :) Now I have brother and sister!

[​IMG]

8. They're so adorable and look absolutely amazing together...not matchy-matchy, but obviously related (like a true brother and sister, or fraternal twins.) Awesome!:)

9. oh i havent posted here in so long! heres my customhouse gang

[​IMG]

10. What a wonderful little Custom House family. I love how different they all look.

11. Just a quick spam of my lovely, lovely girl :) I wish I could have a house full of CH girls!!
      [​IMG]

12. Here's my Angi Ai family!

[​IMG]
      Darwin and ... by Gantaeno, on Flickr

I also have a Petite Ai Gabriel and a Bisou Ai Shiny :) Sad to see the English site is down, but I bought Darwin (red head) when the company had just started ding its 50% off sales... not surprising, she took months to arrive...

13. All your CH dolls are so cute !!!

14. Oh Chloe!! Your girls are gorgeous but I have to say your blonde girl just floors me!!! She's SO lovely!!! I was disappointed to see they've taken down the english site too - I want so many more CH in my life :)

15. Thank you :D She still doesn't have a name XD I really need to find something that suits her, nameless dolls are not a good sign!

Had a look at the kOREAN site: the new body and the full choice system look great: why no english site?! *ANGST*

16. She looks like a Melody to me :)

17. @PoeticSoul: Thank you! :)
      @Gananeo: They are adorable! :D
      @enchantedlily: Wow, she is beautifull! :fangirl:
      @rosemaryjayne: Awh what a cute gang, I adore your BonBon :)
      @CherylB: What sweet faces! ^-^

I finally had the guts to remove the old face-up from Bente (Petite Gabriël), and give her a new one.
      And I'm really happyt with the result! She is looking very sweet and innocent ^^
      For more pictures: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ew-face-up-for-Bente-(CH-Petite-Ai-Gabri%EBl) :aheartbea
      [​IMG]
      More Bente spam <3 by sodabeentjes, on Flickr

18. I've had my Hani for yeeeears, but I don't think I've ever shared her in a discussion. So... here she is!

[​IMG]

She's pretty old. I recently dyed her back to a peachy color. Can you tell?
      I noticed they have a sleeping hani on the korean site... man, I wish they still had an English site! I'd love to grab another girl from them. They have such sweet faces.

19. What a bunch of cuties!! I love seeing all the photos!
      Koka, how did you dye her? Both my Hani's are, I believe, white but they have a slight green tinge to them. I really don't care for it :( I wasn't sure if there was something I could do to them.