1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House - Doll Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. Actually went on site to check on the number of dolls left for these lovely boys, as at today, apparently they limited the dolls to 10 each:
      Lain : 7
      Io : 10
      Zero : 8
      I've placed an order with CH for Lain and is in the process of waiting for him. He seems to be the popular one looking at the number of dolls left. The other 2 boys are also gorgeous too bad I can only have 1 as my birthday present :...(

2. Do you know what sizes they are? n_n

3. The CustomHouse news post lists them as:

Jin is a regular Ai boy (60cm~ size), and I'm guessing Rubi/Lubi is an Ai girl, since they don't list a qualifier ("Little Jr." or "Petite" or anything) for her.

4. Yeah, Rubi has the new 60cm girl body. And the Gray boy is "renewal" because he's an old head mold with the new body. :D

5. All four dolls are also officially in stock and for sale now. =^^=

• Jin - $858.00
      • Rubi - $818.00
      • Sonia - $510.00
      • Mars - $510.00

6. Was there a photo of the new boy body anywhere?....

7. Unfortunately, I don't think so.

8. CH's latest restock (November 19th, today) seems to have gone under the radar.

From the website:

"New coming dolls

* Little Jr. AI : - Eva (White Skin)/ver.Sarasoo
      - Beny (White Skin)/ver.uyuchagongbang

Limited dolls

* Petite AI - Dobiel (White Skin)/ ver. Sarasoo
      - Periel (White Skin)/ ver. Kaiiyu.
      - Hanael (White Skin)/ ver. Kaiiyu.

* Little Jr. AI - Darea (White Skin)/ ver. Kaiiyu."

http://ainai.com/renew/en/product/01.php?code=03&subcode=0000

They've also restocked Basic Petite Ai (with new outfits) Little Jr. Mars, Jupiter and Hades, and the Ai girl body (old version).

http://ainai.com/renew/en/product/01.php?code=04&subcode=0000

These items still in stock as at time of posting (18:33 UTC) :)

- Liz

9. Just got this email from Custom House :

Hello dear friends of Custom House,
      Thank you so much for your love and interest on our AI dolls.

The AINAI website is now renewed for the better service and the system.

*AInAI site renewal Big Event.

1. We will be presenting a free Jumong Calendar Poster to the orders received between 19th Nov~30th Nov.
      2. For the orders over $500.00, a free Jumong Calendar Poster + Angel-Q doll (secret) will be sent.
      3. For the orders over $1000.00, a free Jumong Calendar Poster + Angel-Q doll (secret) and the point of 5% of the ordered price will be presented.

Please log-in to our site to see our new coming dolls on 19th and check your ID and address for safe shipping. Let us know if you find anything wrong about your informations.

Thank you for your attention.

With love,
      Forest of AI

10. I'm curious as to what the Angel-Q doll secret is. any ideas?

11. It's not a BJD, more like a modern variant of a kewpie doll, photo here: http://ainai.com/upload/Image/19/20061119homeevent-e(1).jpg (image is from a popup on the home page, if you have popups blocked on your browser, you wouldn't have seen it).

- Liz

12. Yes my pop-ups are blocked. That is so cute!

13. did they stop carrying all of the Basic Ai girls? O_O I was really wanted a Seol-Hyang...

14. Don't worry. I wrote them because I was saving for a Sia and I had almost the money and they reply that they are preparing the new update with new default outfits and that they will be ready soon :)

15. There are new Little Juniors up on the site!

16. Sram is a Custom House, right? I don't see anything on their site about restocking their full size dolls, or about him being a limited/special in the past... Do you guys know if CH is going to put him out again? Or any other full size boy dolls?

17. Yes, Sram is a CH boy. *is a proud owner of one XD;*
      He's a Basic, and CH has stated that they will be updating with their basic boys soon but we don't know when.

18. CH pulled their Basic boys off the site when they announced they had a new 60cm boy body in the works but that was what, a year and a half ago? :? They implied that the old boys would be back after the new body's completion.

They've been releasing the new Ltd. and Unique boys with the new body, so they have finished it, but they've yet to show any sign of releasing the old boy Basics. *fingers crossed for the return of Chowon*

19. The new girl bodies have a third joint in the arm, all the pictures I've seen of the boys are with the new hands, but the rest of the body is the same.