1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House Feedback (2010)

Feb 24, 2010

1. * What did you order? Ange Ai Hani & Uri

* When did you order? December 28, 2009

* How was the communication? Rubbish - lies, lies and more lies. Custom House has made the making empty promises into an art. Their standard reply to any question seems to be "surely we will send your dolls in 2-3 weeks." They never do. I've had this line at least four times from them. I don't know what the heck they think they are doing - and I don't think they know it themselves either. Oh, and please do not believe the wait times they list on their website!

* How easy was it to pay? Easy, I used Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Almost EIGHT months

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. I bought my two Anges during one of their infamous sales, and they were in bad need of a sanding when they got here. Their face-ups are rush jobs, their eyelashes were some sort of translucent white affair and in Hani's case were glued to her very cheap, very plastic eyes (Uri didn't come with any eyes at all).

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? More or less - except for the face-up.

* Were you satisfied with the product? The quality could have been a whole lot better, but for the price I paid, I'm don't think I should be complaining too much. I love the chunkiness of my dolls' bodies and they stand like a house. With the right amount of work, they'll be lovely.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They didn't, except to tell lies. See above. When in the end they finally did ship my order, they did so without telling me. No tracking number, no email, nothing. The dolls just showed up on my doorstep one day. To this day, my order still says 'preparing to ship' on their site.

* Would you order from this company again? I don't think so.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand Yes, probably. Anything to avoid waiting for almost eight months again.

2. NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

* What did you order? Junior Ai Yeonu and event head Junior Ai Irus with extra boy body
      * When did you order? February 18, 2010
      * How was the communication? Very poor. I've never had worse communication. Of the four times I queried Custom House, I received a response only once to tell me that they would have good news for me "soon." They haven't even responded to the fact that they sent me the wrong doll.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy using paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? one day short of seven months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I lucked out. My seams aren't as bad as some people have experienced, but in some areas I have the opposite problem. They were a little too enthusiastic and rough with their sanding. Some scuffs are there, and there are a few bubbles in the resin. When they came, they looked like they had been rubbed with newspaper and had gotten black smears of dirt all over them. Really I only paid the price of one doll so I can't complain too much except that they sent me the complete wrong doll.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? one did, the other absolutely not seeing as it wasn't the one i had ordered.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm just happy to have something for the money I paid. I'm extremely disatisfied with the level of customer service, and with the way things were handled. No notifications were given when the company had any problems, only promises that dolls would be sent out soon, or within 2 or 3 weeks. At one point in time the Q&A thread broke and you couldn't type anything but a subject line. The website has viruses on it.... then after everything, they sent the wrong doll.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They haven't. As happened just prior to shipping my order, Custom House is neglecting their Q&A thread and are not responding to several people with orders that are incomplete, or to those who received dolls that they did not order. *** please see edit below ***
      * Would you order from this company again? Not unless some serious changes occur and enough time has passed to establish some sort of trust with them again. They severely disappointed me.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If they were in good condition, I'd consider it. It'd get to me faster, and would be the actual item I purchased.

** Editing my review with an update: Custom House has still not responded to my issue of receiving the wrong doll. I still have in my possession the Junior Ai Marco which I did not order, and have not received the Junior Ai Yeonu which I did. There has been absolutely no effort on Custom House's part to correct this despite my having contacted them six times. I will not order from Custom House again, nor will I recommend that anyone else go through this process either. It's not worth it even if the dolls are nice.

3. * What did you order? An Ange Ai Gaby with a free Uri head (event sale)

* When did you order? Feb 24, 2010

* How was the communication? Actually, not unpleasant. Well, I only contacted them once after almost six months to remind them that I had two open orders (one from Feb and a GO from April) and that they hadn't sent any of the 5 dolls, yet. They said they would sent out the first order at the beginning of Sept and the GO by the middle/end of Sept. And actually I did get the Feb order even before Sept.
      That being said, I basically live in the CH waiting room thread and see what they say to other people. Some were (what can only be described as) fed misinformation to again and again by CH.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paypal or creditcard. They have no problem taking your money. ^^

* How long did it take to ship? I ordered them Feb 24 and got them Aug 27 - so six months.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, definately. I bought them during a 50% sale and I couldn't ask for more for that money. The Gaby is really cute and so well made. The seam lines are visible but I enjoy sanding dolls. I've had worse seam lines on dolls I've paid the full price. The Ange Ai body is beautifully made and poses well. She stood like a rock right out of the box.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, just not with the waiting times.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Does not apply.

* Would you order from this company again? At the moment I have an open order with CH, a Group Order. For some reason they went ahead and sent part of the order out, even though we didn't ask them to do that. This actually annoyed me, because it means more work for me.
      I don't know, if I will order from them again. I have to say that I am fairly tempted by their new sale. They have now introduced a system that seems to give you points when your wait time topps X months. However, from what it looks like you'd have to place a new order with them to use these points. So they are basically hoping that nobody will ever make use of those points - because which disgruntled customer would order from them again?

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I'd definately buy all CH dolls second-hand. A lot of people do, that's why MP prices for Custom House dolls are rediculously high.

4. Thank you Custom House For Sending my not one but Two defective dolls!

* What did you order? Event Cebee & Event Sai

* When did you order? Jan 8 2010

* How was the communication?
      Horrible communication. They go silent for a few weeks when they don't meet shipping deadlines. I told them every month shin I moved that I had changed my address and they still ship my first doll, they had to split the dolls up, tot he wrong addre4ss.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Yeah Paypal, Will never use it again. Can't get refund with paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? 242 days for Cebee & 255 for Sai

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I got two pieces of junk. See Below for pics. I feel event items should be just as good as your regular items.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? No they were dirty when I got them, but the molds are the same yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? NO.
      To wait this long, and have crappy customer service, then get defective dolls, not one but two. I told them about my first defective doll. and for them to make the next one perfect. Did not seem to get through their heads.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They have not. They have gone silent again.

* Would you order from this company again? Never and I will make sure no one orders from them again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand Yes. Just cuz I would not have to deal with the company.

Picture time!
      Some flaws in Cebee.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't remove the stains on her lower legs.

[​IMG]

Lower leg damage.

[​IMG]

Elbow Damage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Head Damages.

Will post Sai's Damages in another post.

5. * What did you order? Petite Ai Jenniel with a Muriel event head.

* When did you order? January 29th, 2010

* How was the communication? Very poor. Like others have said, questions on the Q&A board were either ignored or answered with lies. I was told originally that the doll would ship by the end of July. When that didn't happen I asked again and was told by September 10th. They did not meet that date either.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Wish I would have paid with a credit card instead of Paypal, though. I would probably have $160 extra instead of a doll right now.

* How long did it take to ship? Nearly eight months. The doll shipped September 16th, which was a total of 230 days.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Jenniel's head and body, yes. The Muriel head, no. I realize it was a free head but no self-respecting company should think it's appropriate to send out a mismatched, filthy head with a huge resin bubble underneath the nose.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? In terms of the sculpt, yes. In terms of the quality, no.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Jenniel yes, Muriel no.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I'll make another post on their Q&A about the poor quality of my Muriel head, but based on how they've been treating the above poster I don't expect a resolution. So I guess my answer is that CH did not and will not solve my problem.

* Would you order from this company again? Only if they have a good six months of sending quality dolls out in a timely fashion under their belt. I doubt that will happen though.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand Perhaps. Even though their customer service is horrible they have some rather adorable dolls.

More in-depth review and box opening with pics of Jenniel's and Muriel's arrival condition can be found here: Click!

6. * What did you order?
      An Ange Ai Hani and Uri. Also, two wigs.

* When did you order?
      The end of January 2010.

Communication was fine - polite and apologetic - and my comments on the Q&A were always answered within 24-hours. However, CH's replies regarding shipping dates could not be considered anything other than bare-faced lies, so while it was comforting that they were answering, and thus proving the company still existed, it was frustrating - and darkly hilarious - to be told, for example, that a doll would be shipped in 3 weeks, by the end of the current month, when the end of the month was a week away. Clearly CH have a crazy, Alice in Wonderland style calendar, where each month contains at least 6 weeks.

Hah! It was so long ago that I've forgotten, but I seem to remember through the mists of time that it was straightforward.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I received my dolls on the 28th of August, so seven months after I ordered them.

The price was low - and the quality was moderate. Both girls arrived with black marks on them and pronounced seams. The magnet can be seen through the headcap on Uri. The wigs are cute, and also of moderate quality. I would have thought that for a wig costing almost $30, I could have got some ribbon on the one styled with bunches, rather than regular elastic bands(!) The packing was poor: both girls were well bubble-wrapped, but free to slide around in their box, and their box in turn was free to slide around in the outer shipping box. I love my little girls, but I would not have paid full price for them - the event meant it was practically "buy one get one free".

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I did not order face-ups, but in terms of sculpt, yes, pretty much.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, just about.

n/a - although I suspect that if I had had a problem, it would have been all but impossible for me to get it fixed.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Only if I was feeling particularly masochistic, and probably not - by the end of my wait I became afraid that the company would go bankrupt before I received my order, and I think it would be safer to take my money elsewhere!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      Yes.

7. * What did you order?
      Cebee with event head Iriya

* When did you order?
      January 4th, 2010

It was okay, when they answered. They always apologized and asked for me to be patient and assured me my dolls would ship ASAP. When they finally told me the doll would ship on September 10th, it did actually ship on September 10th. I wish they had been a little more detailed about what was causing the hold-ups, though. Obviously something serious was going on within the company and letting customers know would probably have helped. There can be so many reasons for problems- personnel, resin supply, weather, etc.- but we were left in the dark about it.

Very easy to pay, just used paypal.

Forevever: 8 months. However, once it did leave Korea, it got here (California) in three days. I had ordered one of the old style bodies they had in stock sometime earlier, and it arrived within five days of my order.

Wow. The quality was exceptional. Unlike other people, my doll and event head arrived very-well and securely packaged. The doll was completely spotless and clean, and had no chips, bubbles, or other defects. In addition to that, she was beautifully sanded and had no seam lines. Resin is nice and heavy and very beautiful- it almost has a glowing quality to it.

The doll is much prettier in real life- she is better than the pictures on the website.

Other than the long wait, I could not be happier with this doll. She is just breath-taking.

I didn't think I would ever order from this company again, until I got the doll. Now, I have to admit that I would definitely consider it. I would just be aware next time that it might take longer to get the doll than they say at the time of order. For the special sales price, the quality really is awesome. I will probably order another size from them during the next year. This time, though, I will know what I am getting into. For some reason I didn't have the quality problems some of the other people have had, so my experience was a good one, other than the long wait.

Absolutely.

8. * What did you order?
      Ai Sia w/Iriya head, Ange Ai Mari w/Doobi head + body, Bisou Ai Yoyo w/Coco head + body

* When did you order?
      January 1, 2010

Initially, fine. Once the delay got past four/five months and people started posting more, the replies were sporadic and full of excuses. They would answer part of the question and ignore the rest. At this point, they're answering about one out of five messages, and then they only give a "oh, excuse the delay, we'll ship on (insert bogus date here)" answer, they don't address any other issues. There is a giant lack of honesty in their responses. It's incredibly disrespectful to their customers....they obviously see us as a giant pain once they have our money.

Oh, very easy. They take your money no problem. Unfortunately, since it was Paypal, it leaves you with absolutely no recourse once the wait goes beyond the 45 day limit. If you do decide to throw caution to the wind and order, I would definitely recommend using another method of payment, one involving a credit card so that you can do a chargeback if needed.

Babies are born faster. I received a partial shipment (Ai and Bisous) on 9/20, after watching several newer orders go out before mine. I am *still* waiting on two dolls while they send the same models to people who ordered as late as April. There is no logic or order to their shipping, it's pretty random. They also did not send a notice when they shipped...I only knew because I was checking my status constantly. During the whole time, their "4-6 week" shipping estimate stayed up on their website. Unbelievable.

On some dolls, yes, but only because they were at half-price. If they'd been regular price, no way. One doll was mismatched and had horrible seams that will need a LOT of finishing. Even though they were all ordered at the same time and are *supposed* to be NS, they don't match each other. Their quality control is extremely poor at the moment.

Only one doll looks as I expected. My Sia is much lighter, almost whiteskin, and if I had known that they had changed their resin color so drastically, I would not have ordered, since I really don't care for whiteskinned dolls. The third doll has the regular body and the new lighter head, which is seriously NOT what was pictured.

No. I truly regret ordering, which sucks because Sia was one of the dolls I initially fell in love with years ago. I realize you "get what you pay for", but honestly, this was ridiculous. The frustration of waiting and their horrible customer service really affected how I now feel about the dolls.

So far, they haven't done a thing. They haven't even responded to the messages. As far as I can see, they haven't addressed ANY problems presented to them.

NEVER EVER AGAIN. Not only that, I will do my best to make sure no one I know orders from them, either. No one deserves to be treated the way we have by CH. They do not value their customers in the slightest, and your money is better spent elsewhere.

Maybe eventually, depending on the price. There are so many other cute dolls out there, really.

9. * What did you order? Ange Ai Uri + event head Hani + extra body
      * When did you order? February 19th 2010
      * How was the communication? It was somewhat delayed, and they often gave me false shipping quotes. I first asked when they would be shipping my dolls at the beginning of August. They told me by the end of the month. Once September rolled around, I asked them again. This time they told me my dolls would ship between September 10 and 20. The 21st rolled around and I asked again. On the 24th or 25th they told me that my dolls would ship the next week, and they did.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? 226 days. So, just over 7 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. They're very cute dolls, and Uri even seems to have been sanded.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? As much as blank dolls can look like sales photos, yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. They're adorable.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? I don't think I would. The wait was a bit much, even for dolls that were 50% off. I might order from them again if their waits times went down.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I might consider, as there is one of their dolls that I do want.

10. * What did you order? Ange Ai Hani and Raffy, and Ai Hyun

* When did you order? January 27th 2010

* How was the communication? when they reply, they give you copy-pasted answers and false promises. The rest of the time they just ignore your messages. And they didn't send me any shipping notice either.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy by Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? more than 8 months

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No, the event special price doesn't justify the bad quality and the poor service.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? No, I bought a Ai Hyun with the regular body (it was the one that they had when I placed my order), then they changed it in the photos and I asked if they will send me the regular boy body or the new one and they told me that my doll will come with the regular boy body... and then they send me the other one. Also the skin tone is different between their dolls.

* Were you satisfied with the product? No, the quality is worse than years ago, the dolls arrived a bit unfinished and dirty. My Hyun arrived with a broken finger that wasn't inside the box, so they sent it already broken (and the package has not been opened by Customs).

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They send me a new pair of hands... but in a different color! because as I said, event dolls are not the same color than their previous dolls.

* Would you order from this company again? NEVER

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? no, I don't want to see anything related with this company anymore ^^;;;

11. * What did you order? Ange Ai Sunny, Gaby and a old SD female body
      * When did you order? 29th of March
      * How was the communication? N/A. I didn't message them for anything.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Took about 6 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No, they're dirty, have alot of chips, dents and scratches (similar to what Rozga posted) and theres a huge colour difference between the dolls. Also the SD body is really, really yellow, it's NOTHING like the picture.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Not really
      * Were you satisfied with the product? To some extent.. The dolls are really cute. But the quality is just shit. Dx
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't bother asking.
      * Would you order from this company again? No
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand Probably not

12. * What did you order? Little Junior Mars with Prayer Darea event head
      * When did you order? Feb. 27, 2010
      * How was the communication? I had to remind them a few times to change my shipping address, and they gave me the standard '2-3 weeks' or 'end of month' responses when I asked about shipping. I didn't contact them very often, especially since their site is usually infected with viruses or their Q&A board wasn't working.
      * How easy was it to pay? Quite easy, like some one else said, they have no problem taking your money, getting it back is the hard part. :|
      * How long did it take to ship? About 8 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The seams are visible but not bad. The resin (on Mars anyway) is nice and solid with a good toothy feel. So quality is good for the price, but the wait made it almost not worth it.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yeah.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I'm kinda disappointed with the event head, she is adorable, but smaller and lighter weight than the Mars head and the resin color is completely off. But I did actually get my event wig and it is nice, and there is nothing wrong with Mars.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Even if there was something very wrong with Mars, I wouldn't contact them again. It isn't worth it.
      * Would you order from this company again? I had to basically threaten them that I wanted my doll and a concrete shipping date or a refund before they finally sent it out. It shouldn't take any company 7+ months to ship one MSD sized doll with no faceup or accessories. So no, I don't believe I will ever order from them again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand Not so sure.

13. * What did you order? CH Ange Ai Hani + face-up & eyelashes w/ event head Uri + face-up, eyelashes, & extra Ange Ai body
      * When did you order? February 26, 2010
      * How was the communication? At first it was fine and every time I contacted them (which wasn't often) I got cheerful, kind replies. As more time went by, I didn't post anything on the Q&A for a long time, but I watched others have their queries ignored. Finally when I did post on the Q&A I got pretty much the same cut & paste reply as everyone else which included shipping date promises that didn't happen (until now, of course, since they're home).
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy through paypal!
      * How long did it take to ship? 7 months & 22 days! Not the longest waiting time, but long enough that I started to worry towards the end.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. My Hani is seamless and perfect! The face-up, though not quite what I was expecting, is lovely! Uri's face-up is less satisfactory, but she WAS free with a really cheap face-up and body. Her body has seams (not too terrible though) and little smudges of dirt here and there that I'm sure will come off with a magic eraser. Overall, they look great though!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The sculpt definitely does, but the face-ups look different. Hani's is close enough, but Uri's is rather poor in comparison to her photos on the website.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Overall, yes!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? If they get their act together and cut down the wait times significantly and prove that they can be trusted again, then yes, I'd love to order more tinies from CH! Their dolls truly are adorable!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand Absolutely! Provided the price is right and the condition is excellent!

14. * What did you order?
      Basic Petite AI Hanael

* When did you order?
      9/5

Alright. Never really ask them anything but confirming payment..

Paypal

Less than 2 months. (:o)

Yes. Better then the price I would say.

Yes.

Yes. (but they free eyes are not so good)

N/A

Er.. not in a short run.

Yes.

15. I just realized that I haven't given CH feedback for my last order... :P

* What did you order?

Little Junior Icarus + Meoroo event head + girl LJ body

* When did you order?
      December 28, 2009

Craptastic. Any time I ever asked a question, it took them around a week to respond, with copy-paste answers that didn't really answer my questions. My favorite? "We will ship your dolls within two weeks" And that was every response for 8 months.

Very easy to pay, just used paypal.

Forever: About 8 months.

I guess it was ok. I mean, it was an event price, and I think I was lucky. My dolls' bodies were relatively seamy, but I sanded them and they are fine now. Their heads were actually ok, too.

Yes

Relatively. I am not at all satisfied with Custom House as a company though.

The whole time I was waiting for this order, I swore up and down that I would never buy from them again. I want a Junior Kio now, but I have no pressing need to order him. I am about 95% sure I will never order from them again. They would need to have an even better sale, and I would need to see that their wait times are down.

I would rather buy them used - no need to deal with how crappy CH actually is.

16. * What did you order?
      - I've ordered from the August 2010 EVENT Ange Ai Hani basic with event Hani head and Ange Ai body, and some other dolls...

* When did you order?
      - August 2010

- awful! Sometimes they haven't responded to my inquiries! And they have deleted my inquiry!

- PayPal, no fees

- about 3 months with promises every time to ship it "next month", but they haven't shipped the event Hani head... And they've lied to me that they've shipped two basic dolls!!! I have some photos from the receiving - there are only 1 Hani full doll and the Ange Ai body WITHOUT the event head!!! They have promised to ship it into the next parcel, but I've NEVER received event Hani head!!! I've received the answer today:
      - the doll is good quality, but the body with scratches and WITHOUT A HEAD!

- the same

- unsatisfied until I'll receive the Hani head!!!

- I'm trying to solve this problem, but they don't want to ship the Hani head! They lied to me!!!

- NEVER AGAIN!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      - no!

17. * What did you order?
      Ai-Sia and Iriya
      When did you order?
      2010-01-03
      Bad, they used too long to awnser my question
      Easy, paypal.
      9 months
      Yes, a few spots and dirty seems. But I did get two dolls for the price of one
      Yes
      Yes
      Maybe, I will however wait to see if they sort out their current problems
      Yes, and as it looks right now that would be a more logical way to get a CH doll

18. * What do you order?
      Honey and Uri set (PVC)

* When you order?
      27 \ 07 \ 2010

* How was communication?
      Q & A. Sometimes it responds quickly, sometimes ignored. Repeated that the sending would be "this month" but nothing has been sent. And so a few months. Empty promises.

* How easy it was to pay?
      Paypal.

* How much time does it take to ship?
      Nine months.

For such a small price dolls are good enough. Too many things in the kit, the MEK-up. But the response of the body is not quite quality. There are problems with the knee of the left leg. These curves and the leg is not sohryanyaet upright position. It is difficult to put a doll that does not fall.

* Was the item as a sales pictures?
      On promo photo was more beautiful make-up. Otherwise, they are no different.

Problems with foot grieve. Make-up I'll try to remake itself. The rest is OK. But the waiting period for nine months - it's just awful. I would be much easier postponed the deadline if I were not constantly lying. Lied about the time, lied to replace PVC to resin if you do not have time to date. No sooner had not been replaced.

* If you were not satisfied, then as a company to solve your problem?
      I think that they have solved all this time only its own problems. I do not know exactly which ones. They had some change policy changes the order of work. Maybe Dale will be better.

* You Order from this company again?
      Maybe. First, I'll be a long time to observe their "waiting room" and Q & A I would watch as they fill orders from other customers. If the waiting period will be reduced and will be consistently shorter (1-2 months) then maybe buy more.

* Want to buy products of this company used
      Yes, I would purchase. That would be a guaranteed faster. And I honestly have shown if the dolls are defective.

Sorry for my bad English. ^. ^ "

19. * What did you order? time service event Ai Sia, Ai Choa

* When did you order? I ordered during the time service event in december 2010

* How was the communication? Communication was horrid. they were good at answering the messages, but never actually "answered" the questions or gave straight answers. They did a lot of copy/paste replies that were the same to everyone.

* How easy was it to pay? I sent the payment alright, but when i asked if they had received it, which paypal confirmed they did, CH first said yes they had it, then the next day I see a message in my email saying that they made a mistake and didn't have it. I had to fight with them for a couple of days to prove that they did have it, with screen shots of my paypal transaction and threats of reporting them.

* How long did it take to ship? CH guaranteed 3 weeks to ship the dolls which were kits, so unstrung, un-sanded, no eyes, with elastics and s-hooks. However, they did not ship mine until February. I had to make a complaint to the KNPA before they would send out my dolls. Every time they lied about when I would get my dolls.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? To be honest, I'm surprised about the quality. I was expecting a lot worse. But when I took them out of their packaging, the pieces seemed to be in great shape, only slight teeny, tiny things here and there needed to be sanded, and other than the cheap s-hooks and miscut elastics, I think the dolls are pretty equal to the new Luts quality resin.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes, it did look like the sale pictures. it was a kit after all.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Overall, I am very satisfied with my girls, though I'm a bit disappointed that I have to order new s-hooks, but I love them to bits and they are beautiful!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? CH wasn't even going to ship my dolls till I contacted the KNPA, so I doubt they would have fixed anything if I did have a problem

* Would you order from this company again? Maybe once I see them actually sending out a steady stream of dolls without the customers having to complain to pp or KNPA first. Also, if they hire someone else to handle the message boards that understands english and will give actual answers instead of just Copy/Pasting repeatedly to people that aren't even asking the same question.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand I would definitely buy second hand. I love their sculpts and I have several that I still want! It's just a shame that I'd have to buy second hand if I even wanted to see the dolls and not go through a headache like the one i went through with this order.

A WARNING TO ANYONE BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PAYPAL ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF ALL THE DISPUTES. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THE PEOPLE THAT STARTED THE DISPUTES TO CANCEL THEM BEFORE GIVING TRACKING NUMBERS. I ADVISE THAT YOU DO NOT DO THAT. ALSO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY FROM THEM IN THE FUTURE I ADVISE THAT YOU READ THE WAITING ROOM THREAD BEFORE DOING SO!

20. * What did you order?
      Time service Sia kit.
      * When did you order?
      December 13.
      I contacted them only once, about a lost password - they emailed back after the lunar new year with a reset password and let me know my shipping number. Best communication I've ever had from CH.
      Paypal.
      Three months. Not the promised three weeks, but still better than I expected...
      Kind of stunning, really. There was one bit that needs some loving sanding, and the s-hooks and elastic were incapable of doing the job, but the doll herself is lovely - gorgeous sculpt, creamy heavy matte resin, and surprisingly okay seams. For $89 for a 57cm doll. I was not expecting such high quality.
      Like the kit pictures, yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I was disappointed with the stringing materials, but thrilled with the doll.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No point contacting them given that people have more serious problems for them to deal with, I'll order new elastic and shooks myself.
      * Would you order from this company again? NO. Having read the waiting room and seen the chaos other people are being put through, I realise I was playing Russian Roulette ordering from them twice, and I'm not risking it again, no matter how good the sale.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand Yes. They are beautiful, and I'd know what I was getting, and when.

THIS COMPANY IS HAVING MAJOR PROBLEMS. PLEASE, CHECK RECENT POSTS ON THE WAITING ROOM BEFORE ORDERING FROM THEM. I WAS VERY LUCKY - MANY PEOPLE WERE NOT.