1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House Limited Dolls: Mui, Gaya, Yeonu & Bora

Aug 19, 2008

1. Just got this newsletter from Custom House!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. All four dolls are up in the "Coming Soon" section:
      http://www.ainai.com/en/product/list.asp?ccode=010000

Although I love CH, Gaya is really off for me -- she totally looks like a Petite Ai or Classic Ai head stuck on the 57cm girl body! Very disappointed with her. I hope they bring back classics like Choa and Lubi soon!

3. Thank you for posting this. I got the email, but I couldn't get the picture to load.

I fully agree Cauldroness. I love the older sculpts and really do not care for Gaya.

I see the ad says the Ais are with the new head type. I've not heard there is a new head type. Do they mean the younger looking versions? Sorry, it is late and I'm not thinking clearly. I truly hope these new heads aren't replacing the older versions like Choa. CH told me Choa would be back on the website in June/July, but she isn't there so far.

4. I think they mean "new mold" by "new head type" ^^

5. they're up and available now in the limited section. 3 bisou fairies with coloured wings, 1 ai with new body (boy), 1 girl ai, 2 juniors, 1 juniors and one classic

6. Rillystar -- the 3 Bisou Fairies and the Classic girl are from the last round of Limiteds to be released (8/4/08), they just never sold out.

Gracie -- Custom House has used "new head type" before to describe new molds. I don't think there's any reason to worry.

7. FYI - When I was checking my order status my norton at home last night indicated that the CH site had a virus that was trying to 'invade'. It successfully blocked it but I thought it was worth noting to those of you with no virus protecetion.

8. I just tried going to the site, and firefox blocked it, saying that it was an attack site. I wonder what's going on?

9. I just went there and didn't have any problems. >_>; I have zonealarms, does anyone know if the site was fixed and if its safe to make a purchase?

Edit: Well my Firefox didn't block the site, my Flock did. -_-