1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House Limited Dolls: Mui, Gaya, Yeonu & Bora

Aug 19, 2008

1. Just got this newsletter from Custom House!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. All four dolls are up in the "Coming Soon" section:
      http://www.ainai.com/en/product/list.asp?ccode=010000

Although I love CH, Gaya is really off for me -- she totally looks like a Petite Ai or Classic Ai head stuck on the 57cm girl body! Very disappointed with her. I hope they bring back classics like Choa and Lubi soon!

3. Thank you for posting this. I got the email, but I couldn't get the picture to load.

I fully agree Cauldroness. I love the older sculpts and really do not care for Gaya.

I see the ad says the Ais are with the new head type. I've not heard there is a new head type. Do they mean the younger looking versions? Sorry, it is late and I'm not thinking clearly. I truly hope these new heads aren't replacing the older versions like Choa. CH told me Choa would be back on the website in June/July, but she isn't there so far.

4. I think they mean "new mold" by "new head type" ^^

5. they're up and available now in the limited section. 3 bisou fairies with coloured wings, 1 ai with new body (boy), 1 girl ai, 2 juniors, 1 juniors and one classic

6. Rillystar -- the 3 Bisou Fairies and the Classic girl are from the last round of Limiteds to be released (8/4/08), they just never sold out.

Gracie -- Custom House has used "new head type" before to describe new molds. I don't think there's any reason to worry.

7. FYI - When I was checking my order status my norton at home last night indicated that the CH site had a virus that was trying to 'invade'. It successfully blocked it but I thought it was worth noting to those of you with no virus protecetion.

8. I just tried going to the site, and firefox blocked it, saying that it was an attack site. I wonder what's going on?

9. I just went there and didn't have any problems. >_>; I have zonealarms, does anyone know if the site was fixed and if its safe to make a purchase?

Edit: Well my Firefox didn't block the site, my Flock did. -_-